<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21378478?origin\x3dhttp://waveyourhand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, October 15, 2007


okay.. I'm seriously bored. bored like anything. hahaa. so I'll take Jie's advice and do this:

Name 11 people you can think of right off the top of your head.Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 11 people.This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first.. No cheating.

1. Basia
2. Jiajun
3. Cy
4. danae
5. matthew
6. lydia
7. huiqing
8. claudia
9. becky
10. sarah
11. joy

How did you meet #4? -danae
o.O hahaa. that I can't remember.. but it's a long time ago..at her house I think. xD [not stm kay.. I was a kid. (: ]

What would you do without #6? - lydia
o.O ahoh.. one less good and nice jie xD
AND...no Jie to defend from gor. hah!

What would you do if #2 and #6 were going out? - Jiajun and lydia
hahaa. papa and nu-er mah..like that lorr. =D

How old is #8? -claudia
14 x)

What would you do if #5 confess they love you? - Matthew
LOL. as a mei..yah sure. I'm such a nice mei.. unlike him..the bad gor [Jie is my witness..hah.]

Who is #10's best friend? -sarah
hah. me! and becky!.. nah.. I think it's brintha. xD [am I right?]

Have you ever eaten around #1? - Basia
hahaa. yeah! of course(: just last night. LOL

Do you miss #1? - Basia
hahaa. I see her loads of times. but yeah.. miss her. hahaa. xD

Who is #11 dating? - Joy
hahahaa. no idea.. I'd like to know too. hahaa. LOL.

What do you think of #3? -Cy
haha. nice, friendly.. great uncle(: whom i'm playing minesweeper with now. yeah! xD oh.. and he likes to action with #2. hahaa. xD right? LOL.

What do you think of #9? -becky
hah! she's VIOLENT! xD lol. - tmr sure kena hamtam-ed. hahaa. xD
she's nice and cute(: very sweet. xD

What would you do if #4 and #7 are dating? - Huiqing and Danae
hahaa. I'll laugh. xD

What does #2 like? - Jiajun
heh. ask him yourself. xD

Would you marry #8? - claudia
you say leh? obviously not.. hahaa. -not marrying you claudia.. ain't that sad? xD lol! [sounds wrong.. hahaa. xD]

Do you love #10? - Sarah
goodness... she's always saying that becky and I love her.. but I think it's the other way round. hahaa. xD


oh yay! finally done(: wahahaaa. :D

anyway.. main point was:



HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY! ((:


/5:23 PM



Profile

rach
RGS
6H`05
103`06 203`07 306`08
45th batch`09
OSL'08
FCBC youthnet
08/04/1993


say it


cbox
shoutbox




held together

adel
alicia
angela
charlene
cheowying
chloe
claudia heng
claudia ong
cy
danae
desiree
eenette
grace
hanjie
huiqing
joy
jason lum
jean
jerald
jianxin
jing kai
jovina
juan
kahhow
kelly
lester
lydia
peixin
priya
rachel ang
renci
sarah
sergin
shaobing
theresa
tricia
varsha
vivian
weiyi+mich
yi xin
ysabel
yuxi
yvonne
zhenling
zhiyang
6H'05
103`06
cellgrp
JR tribe


credits

designer: YIHUI