Monday, September 17, 2007
RACHEL IS THE BLURREST PERSON ON EARTH!!!
with all the embarassing things I did today... yes... I admit.. I'm just pure blur...plain blur...totally blur!
Incident #1
after assembly... I was walking with huiqing and kelly... talking about don't know what.. then I crashed into this BRIGHT YELLOW cone that's half my size... -.- huiqing burst out laughing...kelly went on with sacarsm... right... -.-
and huiqing went on with her story about how I don't look to my left nor my right nor down.. I only look up... hahaa. and blah blah blah.... xD loll.
are you interested to know more now?
xD
...
...
Incident #2
during chinese lesson...we were reading this chinese text in turns...para by para... then came my turn... so I happily read read read... and then... I read "wei" as "li" .... so the sentence turned out as... "yi li... ...kong zi" instead of "yi wei......kong zi" ...and therefore... I smartly describe a person as "one grain" instead of "a person" ...smart eh? and what do you know.. zhenling laughed first I think... then everyone else started laughing.. even liu lao shi laughed...but not as much as my dearest classmates.. -.- hahaa. smart me! xD
isn't it exciting? don't you just want to know the funniest of it all? xD
I'm sure you do... then you'll get to laugh your head off at me.. x)
Incident #3
we were having biology lesson...it was a relieve teacher.. and he started the lesson wanting to know where our standards where and how much we knew.. so I thought he was asking that if we know the answer..then raise our hands...don't need to answer... he just wanted to see how many people know the answer to the question... so the first question...he pointed to the petal of a flower and asked "why does the flower have petals?" so yeah.. I raised my hand luh.. then I just as I realise that my hand was the only one up... he called me just as I put down my hand...so here's how it went...
"so can you tell me why the flower has petals?"
I happily answered:
"ohh... flowers have petals so that they can attract flowers."
isn't that amazing? hahaa. right... yeah.. then the whole class burst out laughing... and hahaa. I embarassed myself for the 3rd time of the day.... -.-
hahaa. whoever's reading this.. if you were stress... I hope you've destressed a little...
yes.. by laughing at me -.-
hahaa.
/9:08 PM