Wednesday, August 01, 2007
that's fast.. it's August already. gosh... okay..anyway, I really don't have gestric. I've been taking care of myself well and all.. there's just something wrong with my body.. I don't know what. -.- sheesh. terrible body of mine.. that's so sickly. =/ makes me so miserable. =S heh. anyway, I suddenly had a very sharp pain during recess... disgusting mann. of all times recess. spoilt my recess... tzegek and claudia went up to GO to get hot drink for me... but when they went back to the canteen, I had already followed fuxin's advice and went up to class.. met supraja who told me that tzegek and claudia were looking and waiting for me. ohno. so went down again... with zhenling met them on the way down and they went.. "we just threw it away..." okay... not their fault.. it's mine. sorry for making you guys run around. =/ so I disgustingly spent 1hour in the sick bay sleeping but not really sleeping. had a terrible headache, the pain subsided.. and yah... and I missed history =/ rarr. didn't want to stay there anymore so went up.. still had the headache though... so miserable =S yah.. sat there for a while.. joy was saying that I seriously needed MC but I didn't go get. heh. oops. I can't remember who else told me that. varsha was telling me she'll do the MEP PT for me.. don't want... I'll feel bad. =/ heh. and went for com studs. yay... our mtv has been selected.. only that the cd we submitted was empty.. but ms joanne saw a part of it already.. and she liked it I guess.. hahaa. EMO MTV xD loll. so went to burn it on the dvd. we couldn't use the cd cause our file size exceeded by 47 MB. -.- yah... then was lunch... terrible headache refused to leave. bleh. had sign language test later.. and Pastor Yolanda came! hahaa. apparently ms wong invited her over to talk about the 100k thing.. cool! so the sec 1s and 2s in my CCA are all blessed(: yay! okay.. took the test..joongyan and mel started speaking in cantonese which I couldn't understand.. only a little, if I'm not wrong, they were asking about my health(: hahaa. thanks(: went up.. grabbed my bag.. and went for the school survey thing.. walked out.. alicia saw us from the window and called us.. hahaa. someone was supposedly having orals. loll. hope you did well(: yuppe. that was about all. ar yes... huiqing.. I went home by normal public transport... no taxi, no dad's car .. and I didn't faint or die or whatsoever.. don't worry(: once again...
thanks tzegek, claudia, zhenling, renci, varsha, joy, brintha, becky, sarah, grace... and the rest of 203 people + joong yan and melinda(:
[sorry for making you guys run.. tzegek,claudia and zhenling =/]
/7:44 PM