Saturday, August 25, 2007
hahaa. I haven't blogged in like 6 days! xD an achievement.. considering I blog almost everyday... hahaa. x)anyway, for the update.. my stressful week's over(: but I still have test next week =O and I've got assignments and homework...heh.I can't really remember what happened during the week.. but I do remember the stupid things I did. hahaa. let's see.. uhh.. I think on tuesday.. I was super sleep for some reason.. so yeah.. slept at around 5 plus.. then my dad woke me up at 7plus to eat dinner.. but I thought it was 7 plus in the morning..so yeah...you could imagine all the stupid questions I was asking my dad and how blur I was... it just proves how stressed I was over history SA and chinese PT. hahaa. whoops. anyway, speaking of grades/studies.. I think the Lord has really blessed me this week((: hahaa. it pays to spend time with the Lord and pray about all the problems we face((: hahaa. ohyeah.. I extracted the DNA of some japanese soy bean on thursday. hahaa. it was cool and funn :D yuppe. okay.. yes.. my weekends kinda gone again.. but oh well...anyway, I finally went to the gym after so long. hahaa. cause huiqing came over.. and she wanted to use the gym.. so okay lorr..we exercised quite alot.. really alot. I ran 2.4km, cycled 1.6km and ran another 1.6 km((: hahaa. yay. to emphasise my blurness.. I nearly woke up late today if not for huiqing's sms..walked to mrt to fetch her.. on the way back...danae and janice ran past me... danae didn't see me..janice saw me.. I didn't see either of them..huiqing recognised them. hahaa. super funny. yes danae, once again.. we're the sotongs. xD they were running to east coast. hahaa. then later along the way..met danae's parents who were running too. hahaa. i wasn't that blur this time x)hahaa. anyway, i suppose I should be quite busy... but anyway, I still wanna watch rush hour 3 and hairspray! anyone on? hahaa. xD see if I free first... the busy girl in the busy world. hahaaa. retarded. I know I owe people like seryee and grace an outing since ancient times. whoops. I'm so sorry.okay. I'm done blogging. x)
/10:37 AM