<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21378478?origin\x3dhttp://waveyourhand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, July 29, 2007


I've been waking up early this entire week. gosh.. hahaa. ah well.. had post encounter today.. yuppe. went to get the notes and guess what? I tripped and my slipper broke! ): so by improvising, 3sa tore off the stick portion of her tissue packet and gave me... so I attempted sticking it back.. didn't really helped. but yeah.. thanks 3sa... then claudia said she had glue. so tried again.. and it didn't really work either...after lunch.. went looking for slippers but couldn't find. and walking was a chore! I tripped alot alot of times =/ sheesh. then didn't find any, so settled it by stappling my slipper. =S it worked better(: thanks lydia.. yeap. it worked... till on the way home after service, where I tripped again and half the sole came out -.- just great. so I tripped a few times after that while walking.. grrr... heh. now I need a new pair -.-

anyway, sermon was titled "the servant girl - winning when your efforts seem insignificant" sounds quite true in life eh? hahaa. I faced that almost all the time.. but oh well. hahaa xD this entire series of running with the winners is really cool(: hahaa. yeah. then after service.. matthew had a really cool belt.. which I don't know how to describe luh.. but can set wordings one.. at first it was "God bless you" then it was "Happy birthday yeo" then it went to "rachel is pig" -.- yes... I got utterly laughed at. heh. oh well. went home earlier.. with claudia, jx, lester. super funny.. there was a bee that came to jx instead of any of the 3 of us.. we were laughing at him..his reaction was super funny. loll. hahaa. i can't remember what other crazy things happened. but oh well..

then later I realised that I was going directly to my cousin's house for dinner.. instead of going home first.. so I couldn't change out of my broken slipper. -.- oh well.. went there... didn't do much also.. came home.

tomorrow's the start of week 6 already. that's fast. SAs are starting... remind me.. tomorrow's handover -.- renci and tzegek have to miss it cause of GOH ): ahh.. mann.. =S


/7:40 PM



Profile

rach
RGS
6H`05
103`06 203`07 306`08
45th batch`09
OSL'08
FCBC youthnet
08/04/1993


say it


cbox
shoutbox




held together

adel
alicia
angela
charlene
cheowying
chloe
claudia heng
claudia ong
cy
danae
desiree
eenette
grace
hanjie
huiqing
joy
jason lum
jean
jerald
jianxin
jing kai
jovina
juan
kahhow
kelly
lester
lydia
peixin
priya
rachel ang
renci
sarah
sergin
shaobing
theresa
tricia
varsha
vivian
weiyi+mich
yi xin
ysabel
yuxi
yvonne
zhenling
zhiyang
6H'05
103`06
cellgrp
JR tribe


credits

designer: YIHUI