<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21378478?origin\x3dhttp://waveyourhand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, July 22, 2007


hahaa. ah well.. quite alot of things happened the past few days.. good and bad. but yeah.. hahaa. yeah xD I'm glad I had people around me(: yay. hahaa.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEIXIN! hahaa. yeah... my dearest OM-mate and classmate((: whee. hahaa. xD

yeah. I've cleared history PT((: yeah. hahaa. it's finally over(: um..oh yeah. reminds me.. I haven't started on my MEP PT.. gosh. oops. heh.

I'm off... week 5's starting. yayy((: I've got 2 PE blogs. wahahaha. badminton((: [huiqing! you owe me a game((: ] playing with huiqing rocks. playing with joyjoy rocks too(: and brintha and jiayi seem really really good. hahaa. loll.

talking about that...I played badminton with my bro and my cousin today. hahaa. my cousin has always been good, but I never knew my brother was good too! hahaa. apart from the fact that he kept smashing the shuttle cock to the ground.. -.- hahaa. loll. I love taking evening strolls with my mom on sundays((: especially after an entire tiring week. heh. xD



/8:32 PM



Profile

rach
RGS
6H`05
103`06 203`07 306`08
45th batch`09
OSL'08
FCBC youthnet
08/04/1993


say it


cbox
shoutbox




held together

adel
alicia
angela
charlene
cheowying
chloe
claudia heng
claudia ong
cy
danae
desiree
eenette
grace
hanjie
huiqing
joy
jason lum
jean
jerald
jianxin
jing kai
jovina
juan
kahhow
kelly
lester
lydia
peixin
priya
rachel ang
renci
sarah
sergin
shaobing
theresa
tricia
varsha
vivian
weiyi+mich
yi xin
ysabel
yuxi
yvonne
zhenling
zhiyang
6H'05
103`06
cellgrp
JR tribe


credits

designer: YIHUI