Tuesday, July 17, 2007
busybusybusy. hahaa. oh well.. heh.somehow, I'm really tired these days... I fell asleep during Geog. yeah. oops. we were watching a video... and I ended up sleeping halfway through. heh. while becky was busy chionging her maths. loll. so yeah. then later during OM it was super funny. we finally got to watch our Nationals performances. hahaa. yuppe. gosh.. I think I was super super super weird. hahaa. we were laughing at all the stupid things that were not supposed to be part of the act and became part of the act. watched the other teams too(: yay. huiqing's team... along with the acting, we could hear the sound effects from Ms Leow laughing. it was super funny. hahaa. Seryee's acting was super funny.. we were like.. "it's just like seryee!" hahaa. loll. super cute. hahaa. but didn't managed to watch 3 of the teams. yeah. hahaa. later went home with angela and yinghui. yess.. was having some super hilarious argument with angela.. like yeah. hahaa. now..back to history. hahaa.
/5:47 PM