Wednesday, June 20, 2007
your grace is sufficient for me
your love is made perfect, when I am weak
all that I cling to I lay at your feet
your grace is sufficient for memm. help me.decisions.. I don't like making this kind of decisions. it's really tough. waaaaa.. only makes me emo =/ grrr... anyway, yeah.. I have been emo BUT was made to not be emo because of blah blah blah reasons... mann. emo emo emo. I really tried not to be emo and all.. yeah.. but somehow, it really didn't work.. till circumstances had to be such a way that I cannot be emo.. but surpress all emoness... grrr. oh well... I guess.yeah.. haha. so talking about it.. I always wonder.. why am I going through this.. it makes things alot harder for me. to even think about it.. cause me the pain and the suffering already. but I guess.. God also finally told me why.. yuppe. so I guess.. healing would take time. but yah.. it's the process xD I just got this revelation,"change is never easy, but changing to suit God's path makes all the hard work worthwhile"so yeah.may the words of my mouth and the thoughts of my heartbless your name, bless your name, JesusAnd the deeds of the day and the truth in my waysSpeak of You, speak of You, JesusFor this is what I'm glad to dotime to live a life of love that pleases You And I will give my all to YouSurrender everything I have and follow You I'll follow You Lord, will You be my vision, Lord, will You by my guide Be my hope, be my light and the way And I'll look not for riches, nor praises on earth Only You'll be the first of my heart I will follow, I will follow You
/7:45 PM