<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21378478?origin\x3dhttp://waveyourhand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, June 04, 2007


wahlao...
please let me off...
I know you didn't mean it.
but I cannot take it.
you know...
I tried freaking hard today,
not to be emo or depressed.
it's demoralising.

I wasn't prepared to take anymore of this,
I thought you wouldn't say anything.
but who knows...
I really don't want to go for that
I'll try harder okay?

please let me off...
I know you're just trying to help,
but yeah.


looking at another situation, argh! mann. I can't believe everything's so swift. crash. there I go again. I really want that break. but yet, I know I need to keep running. like I'm at the line between a portion of the race and another. starting line of a new one portion of the race.



thanks alot huiqing...
yeah. for reminding me of things I've forgotten though so recent.
and for cheering me up with all you lameness and craziness. yeah.
yeah. that 1%... I'll try.
making that difference, I'll try.

blah.blah.blah. there I go again. I think I'm falling sick. fever or something. my throat kinda hurts a little.. my mouth,teeth,gums obviously hurts [yeah. after all that metal wires and all.]

oh well.. that's me. I guess.
God I pray... help me to keep on running.


/10:47 PM



Profile

rach
RGS
6H`05
103`06 203`07 306`08
45th batch`09
OSL'08
FCBC youthnet
08/04/1993


say it


cbox
shoutbox




held together

adel
alicia
angela
charlene
cheowying
chloe
claudia heng
claudia ong
cy
danae
desiree
eenette
grace
hanjie
huiqing
joy
jason lum
jean
jerald
jianxin
jing kai
jovina
juan
kahhow
kelly
lester
lydia
peixin
priya
rachel ang
renci
sarah
sergin
shaobing
theresa
tricia
varsha
vivian
weiyi+mich
yi xin
ysabel
yuxi
yvonne
zhenling
zhiyang
6H'05
103`06
cellgrp
JR tribe


credits

designer: YIHUI