<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21378478?origin\x3dhttp://waveyourhand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, June 27, 2007


somehow, these 3 days, I managed not to be emo xD achievement(:

loll. yeah. to say the truth, I wouldn't say everything went that smoothly, at least not like what I had expected but yet, I always found myself un-emo. haha. surprisingly... yeah. especially after receiving my english paper 1, which I expected to fail. and since I already failed my english paper 2, I die die had to pass my english paper 1... and do well. but the fact is, I didn't. but I know what I'm learning from this : embracing whatever comes my way... for the first time... I actually felt peace and satisfaction after receiving my paper. like come on... I didn't do well! like come on, one of the lowest in class... yuppe. haha. it's an achievement that I didn't emo the entire day, though I was emo for a while.. but hey, it's an achievement okay, not to emo. I think as I said, I'm learning to take what comes my way, adapt and move on... not that I've forgotten the fact that I need to buck up alot, but it's just different with the fact that I know I'm learning something much more valuable than grades. yeah. simply amazing, how I managed it. something to add on, I found it really cool, when Ms Chen asked who started with the world coming to an end, only joy and I raised our hands. haha. funny. but yeah.
so it was, I heard that my Literature SA may be postponed to week 3(: but not confirmed. haha. then again, I was only told today that my Physics SA is next week -_- panic liao.. I really have quite a fair bit to catch up with... I totally missed free fall and I'm still not clear about the laws of newton and all... blah blah blah. but nevermind. I'll study, though I know I'm really lousy at science.. yeah. always just pass or something, but who cares? it's in the hands of God, time to put in more effort and buck up on my science [ though from past experience, no matter how much effort I put in for since, I always don't do very well.. it's like, try for what? waste effort.] then again, I'm hanging on the God this time, faithful God mah.. so yeah. I'm a mugger! haha. yeah right -_- but I'll still try my best anyway. xD
OM was really weird... NO CHLOE! waaa.. really miss her liao lorr... ):
yuppe. I think I was getting emo again today, but badminton rocks! it helped me not to be emo.. wahahaha. I love badminton. the last time I played it was like in P6, with zhenling(: haha. today, played with priya, sarah,renci, zhenling,huiqing... yuppe. really funny. haha. so laugh too much that cannot emo liao xD
had Malay instruments workshop after school today, cool stuff(:
haha. we had 3 sessions : Kompang , Angklung and Dikir Barat
nice(: Kompang was really cool, all the bings and bangs. haha. hand all red. but it was fun.. learnt how to play Zikir Bara. yuppe. funn! Angklung was cool too... played chords and songs.. yuppe. Dikir Barat was cool.. involved singing and hand action. haha. had loads of fun.. yuppe.

okay yeah. that's about all.

At the foot of the cross
where grace and sufferings meets
you have shown your love
through the judgement you received

and you've won my heart
yes you've won my heart

now I can
trade these ashes in for beauty
and wear forgiveness like a crown
coming to kiss the feet of mercy
I lay every burden down
at the foot of the cross

at the foot of the cross
where I am made complete
you have given me love
through the death you bore for me

and you've won my heart
yes you've won my heart

now I can
trade these ashes in for beauty
and wear forgiveness like a crown
coming to kiss the feet of mercy
I lay every burden down
at the foot of the cross


/8:39 PM



Profile

rach
RGS
6H`05
103`06 203`07 306`08
45th batch`09
OSL'08
FCBC youthnet
08/04/1993


say it


cbox
shoutbox




held together

adel
alicia
angela
charlene
cheowying
chloe
claudia heng
claudia ong
cy
danae
desiree
eenette
grace
hanjie
huiqing
joy
jason lum
jean
jerald
jianxin
jing kai
jovina
juan
kahhow
kelly
lester
lydia
peixin
priya
rachel ang
renci
sarah
sergin
shaobing
theresa
tricia
varsha
vivian
weiyi+mich
yi xin
ysabel
yuxi
yvonne
zhenling
zhiyang
6H'05
103`06
cellgrp
JR tribe


credits

designer: YIHUI