Monday, June 25, 2007
school's started xD haha. that's the main highlight eh?...mm. I'm emo now can. liu lao shi has resigned... ): she's a good teacher okay... well at least my chinese did improve under her. waa. I didn't even get to say bye =/ that's super sad luh...oh well...anyway, so I thought I had SPA today.. rarr.. but I was emo-ing too much yesterday, so never study =/ oops. haha. so Thank God(: because... I was informed today that today's SPA was only a practice. wahahaha. and that the real one will be in week 3. which is really really soon. nevermind.. I'll still work hard at it anyway.. my science is very lousy can. but it's alright.. shall work hard. haha. oh well. history was nothing much.. except that I'm not gonna have history lesson till like next friday? haha. that's sad. but hey, it's free blog(: then again, I still have my history PT to do.. grrr... haha. so yeah.. um. played tchouk ball today... whee.. I love the game. I love my team. I love my batch mates. haha. we're super funny. loll. actually, noisy.. xD but it's a great way to forget all emoness.. haha. yeah. um. so went home with grace,majorie and huiqing.. really super long time since I went home with them. haha. cheer up huiqing(: your finger will be fine.. you'll be able to rock climb tmr and take the assement(: yuppe.and to whoever's feeling down.. I don't know who.. but I know.. a few.. hahacheer up people(:it's time to smile(:haha.. something's different about me today.. I don't know why I'm so "high" when I'm supposedly emo. haha. nevermind.. since I'm high.. then yeah. it's good. haha. but I've got work to do again. haha. just do ba(:jiayou Juan.. you're running. all the best(:and of course to the rest too (=
/7:57 PM