<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21378478?origin\x3dhttp://waveyourhand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, June 28, 2007


okay.. I've originally typed all that I've wanted to ranted.. but then again, decided not to... shall not explode here.. self-control(: no matter what happens, no matter how things turn out... God will handle. so I shall just pray and believe. I seriiously can't believe I'm starting term like that...

do I appear alright?.. yeah. so I will be. [haha. I'm just trying to make myself happier.. cause I didn't have anything to make me forget the troubles... so yeah.]

oh yeah... why does so many people still sms to my old number?... gosh. this is really scary..

chloe called that number and some funny person picked up and talked in a language that she didn't understand... then she later realised that she had my newer number just that she didn't delete the other one. -_- this didn't happen once lorr.. it happened even after she knew that she forgot to delete my other number. so she always couldn't reach me. haha.

then someone else also... but I can't remember who...

and then today peixin just asked me if I changed my number. cause she smsed that number with all the important stuff and all.. then ended up having a conversation that was really weird. with this don't know who luh. but she typed the entire sms-ed convos to me.. I thought it was like... "huh?... -_-" haha. okay...

nevermind... weird. thinking of chloe makes me sad again.. tmr's OM photo taking... ):
oh well...


/8:57 PM



Profile

rach
RGS
6H`05
103`06 203`07 306`08
45th batch`09
OSL'08
FCBC youthnet
08/04/1993


say it


cbox
shoutbox




held together

adel
alicia
angela
charlene
cheowying
chloe
claudia heng
claudia ong
cy
danae
desiree
eenette
grace
hanjie
huiqing
joy
jason lum
jean
jerald
jianxin
jing kai
jovina
juan
kahhow
kelly
lester
lydia
peixin
priya
rachel ang
renci
sarah
sergin
shaobing
theresa
tricia
varsha
vivian
weiyi+mich
yi xin
ysabel
yuxi
yvonne
zhenling
zhiyang
6H'05
103`06
cellgrp
JR tribe


credits

designer: YIHUI