<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21378478?origin\x3dhttp://waveyourhand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, June 30, 2007


haha. I wonder if at the end of this post I'll become emo again.. haha. let's hope not. I think it will really sound emo.. but I didn't intend for it to sound emo. it's just..erhm..urhm... thoughts. that I've been thinking alot about... it's not very specific. just in general. haha.

okay.. haha. I've typed a whole lot of stuff deleted, re-typed, deleted and I've finally decided that I'm not gonna type them out anymore.. one it's irritating me.. cause I find it hard to consolidate my thoughts now... haha. a week of thinking.. what do you expect? haha. obviously there's alot to say and consolidate.. too much in fact. haha. whatever it is.. I love the beach now.. I sat there for a long time today.. just think and all..I cried. God spoke. haha. beach. a nice place to cry at. haha. nobody really knows what has happened this week...some maybe a little.. but hardly. cause I didn't say anything. I didn't call...or really sms-ed. I'm too lazy to call nowadays.. wait for people to call. haha. whatever happened this week, I'm proud of my achievement... for being able not to be as emo as I thought I would be.. and for being able to control myself from ranting my head off. haha. oh well... time to continue thinking.. a penny for my thoughts... you don't need to pay a penny though.. if you ask about my thoughts.. haha. it's just whether I want to tell you or not.. or whether I'm ready to say anything about it... haha. loll.

okay.. that sounded emo-ish... haha. but I'm not okay... crap. I don't want to perform... 12 July.. not concert... haha. aiyah..oh well.. heh.


/6:33 PM



Profile

rach
RGS
6H`05
103`06 203`07 306`08
45th batch`09
OSL'08
FCBC youthnet
08/04/1993


say it


cbox
shoutbox




held together

adel
alicia
angela
charlene
cheowying
chloe
claudia heng
claudia ong
cy
danae
desiree
eenette
grace
hanjie
huiqing
joy
jason lum
jean
jerald
jianxin
jing kai
jovina
juan
kahhow
kelly
lester
lydia
peixin
priya
rachel ang
renci
sarah
sergin
shaobing
theresa
tricia
varsha
vivian
weiyi+mich
yi xin
ysabel
yuxi
yvonne
zhenling
zhiyang
6H'05
103`06
cellgrp
JR tribe


credits

designer: YIHUI