<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21378478?origin\x3dhttp://waveyourhand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, June 17, 2007


encounter was a BLAST!
all of us had loads of fun... haha. I miss camp now...mann. all the times there. the memories I've brought back. like... wow! 3 days pass so quickly... haha.
friday:
so... apparently I woke up pretty early... haha. then.. at around 10.. claudia came.. and then jianxin came.. and lester. lester came pretty drenched [who ask you to walk in the rain when you should have taken an umbrella from home xD] we were supposed to study.. but apparently only lester studied for a while.. then he got distracted by us. I was still sleepy.. so I was half awake.. yeah.. then we played the game of life, which made us all really crazy. then we went for lunch.. roti prata.. except for lester.. who ate something else. loll. then we crashed lester's house..and played his playstation, tonyhawks... which made claudia and I really retarded.. then we left lester to packed and went to the pool side where jx got super wet.. and claud ended up super dry. and I was okayokay. xD then we went up to bathe and all... met lester again at the mrt station. then met danae along the train ride... reached boonlay.. ate dinner like super fast. and realised we were at the wrong train station. so cabbed down to the camp area. yeah. haha. late again. xD then went for the first session... watched a really cool video and all... it was a great night. then we went on..taking loads of photos. hahaha. then slept on the the top bunk but couldn't sleep.. too afraid to wake danae up. haha. or rather, just couldn't sleep.
Saturday:
cool day... but the most painful day.. =/ haha. yeah. oh well.. maybe it the healing work that god wants to do. during the session that was talking about wounds and all.. God suddenly reminded me of an incident I had in the past. like wow.. of all wounds, this one? I was pretty shocked.. like this incident I really buried somewhere else far far away already, it's practically like not part of my life anymore... but to recall it brings back all the pain...and then I guess the pain got into me. so then I realised how much I really suffered and all... so much for self-pity. yeah. and how much it had really impacted me as a person after that.. and what I'm like now.. wow. that big wound... really really big. I never really bothered thinking about my past.. but then, that incident and all really made me feel like I really had a sad childhood. =/ but oh well.. after the rest of the sessions.. it was time to burn the sin list.. and I guess.. I did manage to release forgiveness.. haha. how I manage to do that.. I think it was the words of God and visions I saw.. yeah. pretty cool. I wouldn't know how to describe it but I believe it helped me alot(: yeah. great time. I believe the inner healing has begun(: anyway, at night.. didn't really sleep again. haha. explains why I'm so tired now. haha.
Sunday:
so we went to tc for the last 2 sessions and all.. yeah. it was time to fire up(: haha. the 100k thing.. nice one mann. so yeah. then went to church.. our cell was singing alot.. like really alot. haha. but it was great fun. loll. so yeah.. then celebrated Father's Day.. haha. yeah. great day.
haha. really loved camp. all the fellowship and all, laughter... and the company there. haha. oh yeah. loved the time spent with God. haha. very on one(: yeah mann. haha.
ahh.. tomorrow going for camp again. and I haven't packed. grrr.. haha. oh well. nevermind. haha. therefore.. I shall end here. haha.


/8:02 PM



Profile

rach
RGS
6H`05
103`06 203`07 306`08
45th batch`09
OSL'08
FCBC youthnet
08/04/1993


say it


cbox
shoutbox




held together

adel
alicia
angela
charlene
cheowying
chloe
claudia heng
claudia ong
cy
danae
desiree
eenette
grace
hanjie
huiqing
joy
jason lum
jean
jerald
jianxin
jing kai
jovina
juan
kahhow
kelly
lester
lydia
peixin
priya
rachel ang
renci
sarah
sergin
shaobing
theresa
tricia
varsha
vivian
weiyi+mich
yi xin
ysabel
yuxi
yvonne
zhenling
zhiyang
6H'05
103`06
cellgrp
JR tribe


credits

designer: YIHUI