Thursday, May 10, 2007
today wasn't too bad.. yeah. we did quite a fair bit of stuff in the morning... mmm... quite happy with it luh. more than usual at least. the 4 of us we like quite focused in the morning. work work work. yeps. then sarah and lisa came... 6 of us went for OM spon training... then chloe came. so we had spon training with the other teams and our mentors from like 1pm - 5pm. then we did stock checking and had a briefing on the michigan trip(: yeah. it's cool. haha. [apart from all the fines that may be imposed... gosh. haha.] then we went to do OM... a few of us.. while the rest attended the briefing again.. with their parents along now. haha. so it was. we ended around 7 plus...surprisingly, we didn't snack today. haha. like no food from 11am - 8pm. fuxin's super funny... yesterday, sarah was like " I want to shop for handbags and shoes", that was at taka... such stuff are like really ex there luh. so.. peixin, claudia and I were like " walao.. super ex...you super rich luh. we buy is all the cheaper stuff one.. not so high class". and fuxin was super anti climax... she was like "I shop... with my parents for... APPLES AND ORANGES!" -_- biggest joke luh. she's super poor thing... we keep teasing her on that.. but she doesn't mind. haha. great..tmr's gonna be a super super busy day luh. walao... I'll be having all the talks in the morning and all... and weird school programms going on. then immediately after school, I have a meeting with the teacher and deejayers for ORA, which clashes into house comm meeting. haha. at least ruifen's handling the house comm side.. while I handle the deejayers x) then rush down for house comm meeting... which clashes with OM meeting and RBD meeting. walao.. mann. I don't know luh.. I'll be attending meeting after meeting... oh yah.. I need to meet Mr Azman with Julia for the backdrop... right -_- okay.. there's my friday. oh well.. haha. I'll survive(:
/8:48 PM