Sunday, May 06, 2007
I love today's cell(: haha. it's been a really long time since we had cell. haha. service was great too(: yeah...thanks for the prayers all(: haha. yeah. I had a new revelation after QT just now(: my greatest blessing is having a God who's faithful and true and who loves me(:
it came upon me that my life is going to see victory and all.. because of this fact. haha. but it's really true... I had alot of teachings and all today but it was good(: I have a week of exams and OM coming up... but I'm gonna claim a good week(: yeah. I'm gonna try and take it the way God wants me to.. it may not be easy.. I may struggle... but it's better than taking it my way(: yuppe.
let's see... I still have english (compo) ; chinese (compo); geography and maths. but after what happened during history paper. I'm really assured and motivated to carry on... haha. it was a great experience that I've not had in quite some time.. i mean, it took me on a fresh new encounter and understanding with the Lord. yeah(: haha.
claudia: carry on girl(: you can do it(: because God's with you(:
/8:52 PM