<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21378478?origin\x3dhttp://waveyourhand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, May 31, 2007


hello(:
wahahaha... finally back. after so long.. heh. this trip...took me on a learning journey with God, another journey for self-discovery and knowing this world.. like wow. after this trip... my takeaways will follow me for life mann...haha. okay.. updates.

actually, it's hard to update day by day basis, after so long.. haha. so...

went there, all of us were jetlagging... oh well. haha. was bunking with lisa...chloe and Julia were in one room, then fuxin,peixin and sarah. haha. yeah. so went to unpack props and all... whee! the portraits weren't spoilt! haha. thank God(: so there we begun... screwing, stappling, fixing, drilling, blah blah blah..and then the motor =.= had to fix that motor.. took me ages, the acryllic kept breaking off the motor.. grrrr..I'll never forget that motor luh... I burnt my finger many times because of it.. and had a hard time scratching the glue out.. whaa... but I thank God for not letting me give up, ALTHOUGH I really wanted to...I really struggled luh. there was an outpour of everything... the performance was not together yet.. we kena scolded a few times... yeah. but we pulled together at the last minute.. haha. like the night and morning before the competition... and we did a group hug and prayed! and by God's grace, we completed it! yeah! I'm quite surprised and shocked by the comments! whaaa! I know it's not because of us.. but because of God. I'm seeing how prayers really works wonders! really amazing.I don't know, I'm pretty awed! really... then seeing the final results... like ohmygosh! see how all of us were screaming our heads off...! haha. no tears... only screams to blow you away. xD yeah. we could have done better if not for spon. haha. we had 3 penalties for that. but nevermind. we still did alright(:

pin trading, making friends and all was cool. haha. saw on the first few days how fuxin and sarah ran after people to pin trade. so funny! haha. cause fuxin was complaining after that, over the next few days when people came up to all of us to pin trade. so they ran for no reason. lol. the last day or something..fuxin, peixin and I met this small virgina girl... gosh. she really cute and funny... haha. pretty little girl. haha. yupp. opening ceremony was stressful..haha. closing ceremony was fun. it was like a one of a kind experience.nice! sweet! teen party was funny luh.. we walked around aimlessly, haha.

then on Sunday, we climbed sand dunes. haha. really cool. peixin, sarah, chloe, lisa all ran down after that. only fuxin, me and julia didn't dare. xD so we were like holding hands, julia held mine and I held fuxin, then we took ONLY one step, two step before fuxin and julia picked up their pace... they ran! so I die luh. kena dragged all the way down.. so I ran too.. haha.. then peixin was laughing at us.. thanks luh. haha. went to sleeping bear dunes... haha. the wind was blowing! nice!
and on monday, we had some boat ride thing, and visited the oldest light house in Michigan. and we walked on muddy mud.haha. peixin soaked her left leg in the puddle by accident, was laughing at her. super funny.
can't believe it's all over... oh well.. yeah. it was fun though. haha.
photos!
buddy team + us(:

Competitors + us xD



Senior team + us (=


Prob 2 Div 2 `07! =D


Fuxin,peixin and I + little girl(:


there... haha. okay. I've completed another phrase in my life(: tiring process...but God helped me finished it! this forms another story in my life... (: yeah. haha.

that's fast...I think God's giving me new responsibilities already... maybe. it's up to Him. elections are scary after all. =O haha.

THANK YOU JESUS!
for everything(:







/11:15 AM



Profile

rach
RGS
6H`05
103`06 203`07 306`08
45th batch`09
OSL'08
FCBC youthnet
08/04/1993


say it


cbox
shoutbox




held together

adel
alicia
angela
charlene
cheowying
chloe
claudia heng
claudia ong
cy
danae
desiree
eenette
grace
hanjie
huiqing
joy
jason lum
jean
jerald
jianxin
jing kai
jovina
juan
kahhow
kelly
lester
lydia
peixin
priya
rachel ang
renci
sarah
sergin
shaobing
theresa
tricia
varsha
vivian
weiyi+mich
yi xin
ysabel
yuxi
yvonne
zhenling
zhiyang
6H'05
103`06
cellgrp
JR tribe


credits

designer: YIHUI