<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21378478?origin\x3dhttp://waveyourhand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, April 19, 2007


try me out.
I don't know what's wrong with me.
this is like really crap.
I haven't blogged in a long while.
and I still don't feel like blogging but yah.
so I wonder why I'm here.
should stone more...I practically keep falling asleep during lessons.
maybe not the first few but especially the last few.
everyone's like emo-ing luh, in school, outside school.
aiyah...crap luh. this is like so emo. whatever luh. OM world finals are coming! like wow! got alot of things to do...like TIGHTENING UP THE SCRIPT! wow...after days of editing...here I am again, revising the script. but it's fun...yeah. especially when that hard work and loss of sleep pays off. so who cares.. I'm gonna finish it. I've run so far, and there's no point stopping here to walk, cause I'll lose my pace.
why does RBD have to be here? rarrr... extra work luh. power already. next week's like rehearsal at the hall. I wonder when OM's gonna start rehearsing again, which means, I have to work faster on the script and make it better!
we're going to michigan and that's that!
we're gonna work.
even if it takes all out.
cause we're getting our top 15th place in the WORLD!
God's gonna bless us!
I'll claim that!
okay. time to start working. I was supposed to work in the afternoon. but somehow, I fell asleep and couldn't wake up. irritating.


/7:55 PM



Profile

rach
RGS
6H`05
103`06 203`07 306`08
45th batch`09
OSL'08
FCBC youthnet
08/04/1993


say it


cbox
shoutbox




held together

adel
alicia
angela
charlene
cheowying
chloe
claudia heng
claudia ong
cy
danae
desiree
eenette
grace
hanjie
huiqing
joy
jason lum
jean
jerald
jianxin
jing kai
jovina
juan
kahhow
kelly
lester
lydia
peixin
priya
rachel ang
renci
sarah
sergin
shaobing
theresa
tricia
varsha
vivian
weiyi+mich
yi xin
ysabel
yuxi
yvonne
zhenling
zhiyang
6H'05
103`06
cellgrp
JR tribe


credits

designer: YIHUI