Saturday, April 28, 2007
I've never had a proper post in a long time, so here's one. haha.woke up today and it was raining, supposed to go to school and have 2.4km run...but huiqing told me she was not going... since it was raining... so I was like..okay lorr.. I go later, for OM. but when I reached school at 8 plus.. I saw people running... I was like..."oops". haha. greeting statement from seryee: "wow.. rachel. you're early" haha. so I had to run alone luh. my class people had all ran already. what to do... running in puddles and all... the track was practically wet... okay but nevermind. thanks zhenling for helping me time and thanks chloe for running the last 2 rounds with me. maybe it's good that I'm running alone, without my class... I mean, in a way, I came with the mindset that I'm gonna run this 2.4km run with and for God. and I started off alone...but with God... and surprisingly, I did not stop till the last part a little, where chloe bugged me to keep running (thanks=D haha.) I thought I'll die out 2-3 rounds in...but yeah. could say I've got a revelation from the run...I started the race right with God, wanting to run this race with and only for God... and yeah... God provides by giving me the strength to move on and on and not stop. when He knows I'm tired, and want to stop running...He places people around me to spur me on in running. and to finish off the race. let me translate it... haha. if you don't understand, what I'm saying is that, this applies to not only my life but all of our lives. in life, we can have the best stamina and run, but we'll still tire out soon enough...the journey of faith comes with many obstacles and all... and the challenge is to keep on running and not to stop to look back, because God is never behind you, neither is He too front for you to catch up, He's right beside you, running with you, to give you that extra burst of supernatural strength and support. when you're down/weary/tired...and when you want to quit, He places people there, in this case, it can be anyone, especially your spiritual brothers/sisters and leaders. yupyup. when you stop, He slows down but does not stop...in fact, He was jog there and encourage you until you're ready to run again.I think this is like a really strong but sudden revelation...it really benefits you to know who God is. and you're really blessed if you do know of this wonderful God that exists. there's just a reminder for all, no matter how tough life may get, push on and move forward because God is there to be your support. I meant it as a reminder not only for myself but for all. being refreshed in spirit by His love is something really amazing to experience. yuppe.that was that, then met joy, huiqing and the rest after running... talked and talked, went up for OM meeting... felt quite accomplished. haha. we discussed alot of things (Julia and I), peixin was fixing the script. yuppe. and thanks huiqing for helping out! haha. but now.. I need materials... x) waahhh.. okay. I'm lazy to type about the rest of my day. haha. THANKS ZHENLING! ONE DAY, WE SHALL DO THAT LONG TIME NEVER DO CATCHING UP. HAHA. ONE DAY... LOL. <33
/8:31 PM