<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21378478?origin\x3dhttp://waveyourhand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, April 08, 2007


it's been super long since I last posted. yeah. I guess I'm eith too busy or too emo to post. hahaz. ahh well.. I'm posting now anyway... today had to wake up early, could have slept longer, but I was nice, woke up early to meet jx so that he won't be bored on his way to expo. hahaz. anyway, met 3sa on the way.. hahaz. 3 of us sat down for coffee and milo x) yupyup. then the rest came and jx had to report first.. lol. cause he needed to wear his costume x) hahaz. so did claud and danae. anyway, the rest of us were game stall holders.. hahaz. tough... kidz running everywhere... but anyway, it was really fun although I felt like I had strained my voice even further. yupyup. I think the crucifiction scene was really power... basia and 3sa cried...Jerald said he sensed the Holy Spirit really strongly.. but for me, I think it was really most comforting to see how agitated the children get when others mock Jesus.. it really reflects alot on the faith...way to go kidz(: hahaz. yupyup. then jx,claud, danae ...carried on serving for 2nd service while the rest of us went to eat lunch. met melanie.. and later lester came... we sat there talking all sorts of lame jokes...hahaz. it was great...then lester had to leave for competition... and the rest of us went for service..yupyup(: I enjoyed worship.. I didn't really felt that sermon really spoke to me... and alter call wasn't for me, but I went up with claudia... yupyup. then I guess... somehow, the second time I started praying for her, I started to cry xD hahaz. but I felt really different. yeah...yupp.hahaz. touch ofthe Holy Spirit!!! yeah! hahaz. then later, we sat around and it was birthday celebration for me and claud. hahaz.thanks for all the prayers and gifts(: hahaz.
tmr's school... I'm expecting a really tough week ahead, one of the most toughest one. but yeah, by faith.. I'll pull through.. and out of this week will flow my testimonies(: I'm claiming that! yupyup.

anyway, in case I don't blog tmr, which is really likely,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAUDIA!!! (meant for 9th of April)
heh.


/9:52 PM



Profile

rach
RGS
6H`05
103`06 203`07 306`08
45th batch`09
OSL'08
FCBC youthnet
08/04/1993


say it


cbox
shoutbox




held together

adel
alicia
angela
charlene
cheowying
chloe
claudia heng
claudia ong
cy
danae
desiree
eenette
grace
hanjie
huiqing
joy
jason lum
jean
jerald
jianxin
jing kai
jovina
juan
kahhow
kelly
lester
lydia
peixin
priya
rachel ang
renci
sarah
sergin
shaobing
theresa
tricia
varsha
vivian
weiyi+mich
yi xin
ysabel
yuxi
yvonne
zhenling
zhiyang
6H'05
103`06
cellgrp
JR tribe


credits

designer: YIHUI