Monday, April 23, 2007
do you know how much I'm doing?can't you think before you complain?what's wrong with you?you never used to be this way...rather, what's wrong with me...I'm being very...this is super stupid...but I don't know how to go on...I don't know luh... today was really sucky. maybe just to me... I don't know why suddenly I'm super worried. I don't know why I'm like that... I don't understand why I have to take on so much. I think now I'm being super irresponsible...but I don't know what to do about it. rarr... I really need to talk. but then again... will anyone be that free? I don't think so... okay.. I should just shut up about this. but today, it wa during CCA that we had ministry time and the worship was good, so was devotion and yah... CCA was much better than usual. for some reason. that's all I guess... bleah. I think I'm freaking emo now. and that's like stupid.
/7:31 PM