<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21378478?origin\x3dhttp://waveyourhand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, March 26, 2007


mmm..somehow I felt like blogging, when I really shouldn't be. but it's on a good note that I'm posting...heh. I mean like people's been asking me why I look so sian, so sleepy... okay, maybe I was really tired. and my previous posts have been about stress and all? yeah...
okay...my week started off in a better state than I expected...yeah. can really see that God's providing... mmm... many things to say but one thing is : don't let yourself be thrown off track [like I was], just trust the Lord and do what you need to do because everything you do, the lord sees it and He'll honour you for it.

to my OM team:
let's been more encouraging okay? yesss...it's not like all of us are very free or what... we're all stressed, we're all tired, we're all worried for this Sat's performance. but come'on, we'll just do our best okay? everyone's been working hard enough. but let's try to be more understanding with each other and don't be so easily agitated or frustrated okay? cause it'll really affect the entire team. 3 more weeks...let's make it enjoyable amist our stress. (:


/7:32 PM



Profile

rach
RGS
6H`05
103`06 203`07 306`08
45th batch`09
OSL'08
FCBC youthnet
08/04/1993


say it


cbox
shoutbox




held together

adel
alicia
angela
charlene
cheowying
chloe
claudia heng
claudia ong
cy
danae
desiree
eenette
grace
hanjie
huiqing
joy
jason lum
jean
jerald
jianxin
jing kai
jovina
juan
kahhow
kelly
lester
lydia
peixin
priya
rachel ang
renci
sarah
sergin
shaobing
theresa
tricia
varsha
vivian
weiyi+mich
yi xin
ysabel
yuxi
yvonne
zhenling
zhiyang
6H'05
103`06
cellgrp
JR tribe


credits

designer: YIHUI