<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21378478?origin\x3dhttp://waveyourhand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, March 10, 2007


mmm.. had a really really tiring week. for some reason, I'm sick again. okay, recovering... circumstances has it's way I guess...

swimming carnival was yesterday, it was pretty weird. after school, walked to Orchard mrt with house comm, with delise and xinqi taking orders for lunch while walking. made our way to Yio Chu Kang Swimming complex. started marking out areas for sec 1-4 with zhenling and huiqing. people started coming in... for some reason, though we were like losing the swimming carnival, we were rather high, some of the other houses were like quite sian...aiyah.. nevermind. then had debrief, oh.. and we were clearing litter after that, wanxin was supposedly going to throw a roll of trashbags to natasha, but it hit the ceiling and dropped, so had to go get it.. threw to nata, she missed and it hit her.. oops! sorry. anyway, went for house comm dinner with only 1/4 of the house comm. ate at pizza hut... zhenling says I look like I'm on a diet. but I'm not lorr.. no appetite only mah... I've had no appetite for the entire week.. so oh well.. yupyup. went home after that, really tired.

I'm tired... sorry if I'm super stoned and "dao-ed" you or whatever crap thing I did that makes you angry/sad and whatsoever.
what's wrong with me?


/2:35 PM



Profile

rach
RGS
6H`05
103`06 203`07 306`08
45th batch`09
OSL'08
FCBC youthnet
08/04/1993


say it


cbox
shoutbox




held together

adel
alicia
angela
charlene
cheowying
chloe
claudia heng
claudia ong
cy
danae
desiree
eenette
grace
hanjie
huiqing
joy
jason lum
jean
jerald
jianxin
jing kai
jovina
juan
kahhow
kelly
lester
lydia
peixin
priya
rachel ang
renci
sarah
sergin
shaobing
theresa
tricia
varsha
vivian
weiyi+mich
yi xin
ysabel
yuxi
yvonne
zhenling
zhiyang
6H'05
103`06
cellgrp
JR tribe


credits

designer: YIHUI