<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21378478?origin\x3dhttp://waveyourhand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, February 05, 2007


umm...yesterday was really another service that was really reaching out to each of our hearts and yeah, the feeling was simply great(: I could sense God's presence very strongly and Him really speaking right into me.. wow. hahaz. yupp. oh.. and I twisted my ankle... due to numbness..lost stability and yeah... heh. then at night.. basically spent the entire night talking. something different, I haven't talked to my mum in a long long time. as in.. a sharing session kinda thing. it's really well... good. hahaz. I need to talk in order to consolidate my thoughts. lol. I'm like that one lorr.. yupp.

today, guess what? I got injured AGAIN. wow.. simply amazing. hahaz. THANKS ALOT ZHENLING! x) lol. kidding.. no worries. anyway, basically, I cut my lips today. yupp. shan't elaborate much, but there was a series of cuts and yeah.. it did bled..hahaz. but nevermind. it's okay. lol.

okay yes.. I got to go already.


/9:03 PM



Profile

rach
RGS
6H`05
103`06 203`07 306`08
45th batch`09
OSL'08
FCBC youthnet
08/04/1993


say it


cbox
shoutbox




held together

adel
alicia
angela
charlene
cheowying
chloe
claudia heng
claudia ong
cy
danae
desiree
eenette
grace
hanjie
huiqing
joy
jason lum
jean
jerald
jianxin
jing kai
jovina
juan
kahhow
kelly
lester
lydia
peixin
priya
rachel ang
renci
sarah
sergin
shaobing
theresa
tricia
varsha
vivian
weiyi+mich
yi xin
ysabel
yuxi
yvonne
zhenling
zhiyang
6H'05
103`06
cellgrp
JR tribe


credits

designer: YIHUI