<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21378478?origin\x3dhttp://waveyourhand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, February 02, 2007


umm... I don't really feel like posting but well...
I've never realised how short life can be, I guess now I'm beginning to realise...issues of life many people struggle with, maybe I'm one of them, but bottom line, life in short. it's fragile. I don't know what to expect next... maybe because such things happen that I start to appreciate life more, appreciate every little thing that people do, appreciate people for who they are and just being there. then I realised that there's actually so much more to appreciate in life, things that I've never really bothered before. all these just start surfacing, then I see that I'm actually very blessed, very fortunate. it's just a matter of whether you want to recognise that, or whether you have recognised that. I don't think I've really appreciate things/people around me...but now I'm starting to. it's easier to let go and move on, it's a real burden to carry resentment towards one another... to place myself in another person's shoe.. is not that difficult.. as long as I see where the person's coming from. and there and then, I realised that I'm exagerating everything because of the way I view things... trival matters can become big because of the way one views it. yupp. I guess the thing is to appreciate life in it's form, because we're not placed here for no reason. there is a meaning to life, it's whether you choose to believe and live out that meaning in your life or not. that's a choice we make. for me, I choose to believe God's purpose in my life, and therefore, I'm living for that purpose in life, not just for the sake of living, because...life is short.


/9:54 PM



Profile

rach
RGS
6H`05
103`06 203`07 306`08
45th batch`09
OSL'08
FCBC youthnet
08/04/1993


say it


cbox
shoutbox




held together

adel
alicia
angela
charlene
cheowying
chloe
claudia heng
claudia ong
cy
danae
desiree
eenette
grace
hanjie
huiqing
joy
jason lum
jean
jerald
jianxin
jing kai
jovina
juan
kahhow
kelly
lester
lydia
peixin
priya
rachel ang
renci
sarah
sergin
shaobing
theresa
tricia
varsha
vivian
weiyi+mich
yi xin
ysabel
yuxi
yvonne
zhenling
zhiyang
6H'05
103`06
cellgrp
JR tribe


credits

designer: YIHUI