Saturday, February 17, 2007
I've not posted for quite some time.. umm...well..yeah.let's see.. I've had a long, stressful, tiring week that makes me want to give up alot. I guess everything in my life is getting tougher and tougher by the week, for all I know, by the second. rushing here and there... doing this and that. everything's just weighing down so much, even to the extend that I'm already losing hope. yeah... I guess I was always in my room... so people don't know what's going on. oh well... do I face this? do I face that? I think I'm facing all the ridiculous things. why?... am I exhausted? I don't know, but that's what people have been telling me. so okay... but well, I only realise today that each week starts with really tearing me down, to the core of it.. and it ends with a lesson or something to at least take away and be proud of. at least for the past 2 weeks. snap.. I'm glad I went for congre meeting yesterday, though it was only basia and I from our cell.. I guess it's God's timing, He waits till I'm left with almost nothing, then He starts building up internally. okay.. yesterday's congre meeting was really good.. well, at least like every part of the meeting was applying to me.. here and there. worship was really powerful... then Pastor rachel wanted us to pray in pairs.. so well..yupyup. after the prayer, basia was telling me she sensed something in my spirit refreshed... boom. she said it right on the dot. then was word.. it was a build up on worship.. like making me realised what's been happening in my life...realisation of things I never knew were starting to surface in my life I guess... yup. oh.. then pastor rachel told us to open the ang pao we collected at the start of the session... I opened.. saw the chocolate then the slip of paper... so yeah.. it was a verse... and I was literally stunned. basia told me that every ang pao contains different verses.. and I was like... why is the verse so "zhun" one.. like of all the ang paos, I pick this one.. wow! okay.. then we broke up into our own cells.. basia and I joined pingping and the rest. I've realised more throught that session too.. then I had to leave at 10pm.. yup. although I left, I knew that God wasn't done with me yet. so yeah... today's quiet time was alot on the same topic and brought across more powerful. after that, I was really at peace.. mmm... that's about it. something's changed in the spiritual realms...
/11:22 AM