<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21378478?origin\x3dhttp://waveyourhand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, December 21, 2006


yupp. I'm like FINALLY back?.. though it's only like uhhh.. 3-4 days? hahaz. yupp. my cell misses me badly xD. hahaz. *ego* lol. uhhh.. the trip itself wasn't very interesting or what but some things that happened were like interesting?.. hahaz. anyway, it's surprising that this "holiday" is a "holiday" that I spent alot with the Holy Spirit. hahaz. which is really a spiritual holiday. I mean it's like I'll be walking on the streets, waiting for people to come, travelling on the road.. and at that moment in time, I can just still down and listen to the Holy Spirit, which I found like very cool. walk and talk, lol. I don't really know how to explain.. but it's just something I experienced which made my trip really interesting.. hahaz. okay. anyway, through the holiday, I reflected alot, throught my entire year [ I like reflect alot right?.. hahaz.] and the Holy Spirit just helped me to cystallise my year.. and for this entire year, I have one thanksgiving that I really really really thank the Lord for... that He has been so merciful, ever so full of grace.. and just so good to this human, me.

okay. shall begin here:
going to church used to be just a routine for me, since my parents are christians. but well.. I've kinda realised now how I've wasted the past 12 and a half years of my life leading this empty life of mine.. I mean like comparing to my life now, my past 12 and a half years is an empty living.. umm.. should say living for the sake of living cause I have to live. yupp.

this year, when I started secondary school, I totally didn't like the school environment there.. cause I had all sorts of crap stuff coming my way, friendship? well, not mine.. but others. grades? ... ...etc. it was just really crap la.. I started to question God.. "why put me in this school? why this, why that" but guess what? I still struggled. I basically didn't really have anyone to tell all my struggles to, talking about it is just like talking to myself... I will blah blah blah to myself.. then I'll go one round and realise.. oh.. I'm talking to myself.. cause no one's listening.. yupp. so whatever I face, I'll just surpress surpress surpress.. until like my life is like that lo.. because it's just this way. so I stop going for cell.. cause I didn't want to and I thought I needed to study, but I still end up not studying cause I'll be finding something to de-stress myself, which ultimately, I didn't. wasted time.

then I don't know why, but around May or June, something hit me that made me want to go for cell. so there I was, going for cell and service too. yupp...and for that period of time, I would say that the Lord was dealing with me.. like practically every sermon each week applied to me.. and I had to respond to alter call. yupp. then I guess that was when I begin to really know God, to really have the interest to go to church, which became something I looked forward to.. and that's when I realised that my heart had been so hardened that my life has been taking charge so much of itself, and it took God a long time to help me to want to soften that hardened heart. then after that softening process.. things took a turn. uhh.. my life literally went upside-down.. hahaz. the way I viewed school life changed totally, how I did things also changed, but ultimately, I still struggled.. the Lord was strengthening my faith and dependence in Him through a series of things in around July - October. hahaz. can really sense it. yupp. then in November,I had an out pour of revelations, visions but ultimately testimonies that filled my life. then now's December, I started to encounter the Holy Spirit, and He spoke to me about any issues.. things I struggled with, many issues within my life. it was really teaching and teaching. hahaz. but I enjoyed it.. cause it's simply amazing. yupp. and I know that now, I've managed to surrender my life to God.. cause my life has changed.

camp has taught us about extraordinary people right?.. yupp. each of us has that ability to lead one, cause we are the chosen generation. but an extraordinary life is simply living a life filled with the Holy Spirit. and when you've really encountered the Holy Spirit, and you have a personal relationship with Him, you really have nothing to lose, you need not fear of losing anything. cause nothing can take that relationship away, no one can rob you of it and then again, the Holy Spirit can provide for your needs, so what's there to fear? something I realise : it takes faith to begin it all, it is one that will grow and last forever, because there is no ending to your relationship with the Holy Spirit, it is everlasting. yupp. I'm basically just an ordinary person living the extraordinary life with the Holy Spirit, and that causes extraordinary things to happen which in turn will reflect of an extraordinary person.. that simple.

I know now my life is changed, so no matter what is ahead of me [though it may be the crap stuff and problems], the Holy Spirit assures me that no matter how uncertain the future appears to be, that's just the appearance because God has great things installed for my future. no matter how dangerous/terrible my circumstances are, He is always there to guide me, to protect me. that God is my security at all times, and my job is just to hang on the Him for He will be the way, the truth and the light. what He has pathed out for me is the best anyone could give. yupp. the Holy Spirit is working in my life, and in no matter what I do/face, the Holy Spirit is always there because He is so close to each and every heart of ours. an encounter with the Holy Spirit will really turn your life upside-down, but it's for the better(: so now, at the end of the day,I thank God for placing me in this school, so that all the things that happen could allow me to grow so much more spiritually in Him. that was His plan for me this year. yupp. so because of this, I can really say this year is a year of celebration(: this was initially the year I detested most, but it became a year where I really encountered God and had the most spiritual growth. so ultimately, I thank God for it. and this is really a testimony in my life of how God had worked so much in me. hahaz. a process of transforming the ordinary life to an extraordinary one(: can I not thank the Lord enough?.. hahaz(:

yupp. okay. there you have it. hahaz. it's really better to experience it for yourself than to read it off my blog like that. but I posted cause I thought this could serve as an encouragement to all.. that it really isn't difficult to encounter the Holy Spirit and lead the life God had intended for you. yupp(:


/10:08 AM



Profile

rach
RGS
6H`05
103`06 203`07 306`08
45th batch`09
OSL'08
FCBC youthnet
08/04/1993


say it


cbox
shoutbox




held together

adel
alicia
angela
charlene
cheowying
chloe
claudia heng
claudia ong
cy
danae
desiree
eenette
grace
hanjie
huiqing
joy
jason lum
jean
jerald
jianxin
jing kai
jovina
juan
kahhow
kelly
lester
lydia
peixin
priya
rachel ang
renci
sarah
sergin
shaobing
theresa
tricia
varsha
vivian
weiyi+mich
yi xin
ysabel
yuxi
yvonne
zhenling
zhiyang
6H'05
103`06
cellgrp
JR tribe


credits

designer: YIHUI