<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21378478?origin\x3dhttp://waveyourhand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, December 03, 2006


well.. I could say my week has been like super whacky. Monday and Tuesday was like really horrendeous, but in the end I end up thanking God for those 2 days. it was all like shown through the next 4 days [Wednesday to Saturday] haha. like God and the Holy Spirit really revealed to me many things that I had within me that I didn't realise it was an obstruction in my life. but well, at the end of it, I see the power of knowing God and the Holy Spirit. I mean "things that happened because it couldn't happen any other way(:" [haha. quoted from jianxin(:] but it's really true.. levites meeting surfaced to me so many things, the struggles within my life this year, and how much I've had been avoiding Him, as in the condition of my heart. but what happens when I've chosen to seek Him, I gain peace. a peace that is just so beautiful(: many things I've never appreciated, many things I've took for granted, and I guess that was how my year went [though you may not have realised that, but God knows] it was coming back to the Father, can see that I've been hiding too much inside, and letting it affect me so much, that was sad, but now I've learnt, and I have to thank the Father for that. things will happen when you desire for God to take control of the situation.. sure, this year seems to be like really really rough as compared to my past years but what I gained from it is so much more than what I've expected my life to be. [my spiritual growth].. and I've to thank God for like giving me such a supportive cell.. I mean yes, my cell's hyper and funny, but can see that they'll dedicated people, and we all love Jesus. yes? yeah.

and for yesterday, combine cell, I've learnt somemore, I've surrender more, and I've gained the Holy Spirit as my friend. I wanna lead my life as the Spirit tells me to.. I mean when you've realised it, i'll be super wonderful. yeah. this year, as I said it's been rough.. I struggled alot with my school life, I hated it, but now, when I choose to let go of all these, things will fall into place as the Lord wants it to and it couldn't happen any better. this entire year, I've seen God like breaking me, moulding me and now refining me to be a better person for Him. how great can that be? I have really alot to say huh?.. haha. yupp. I've been really weak this year, like uber vunerable, but then, I've become stronger in God, closer to God and that's something the world can never give me, that's something the world can never take away, it will last forever. God only offers us what He feels is best for us. over the week, I had a few revelations, well they piece together when the Holy Spirit starts speaking as I repented, like certain revelation for certain topic, certain phrases for certain things, it was like all yesterday. and the revelations were like given from Monday to Friday. see what I mean?.. things happened cause they could not have happened any other way(: so I shall say this again... I'm proud to be a child of God(:


why God's so amazing!/9:27 AM



Profile

rach
RGS
6H`05
103`06 203`07 306`08
45th batch`09
OSL'08
FCBC youthnet
08/04/1993


say it


cbox
shoutbox




held together

adel
alicia
angela
charlene
cheowying
chloe
claudia heng
claudia ong
cy
danae
desiree
eenette
grace
hanjie
huiqing
joy
jason lum
jean
jerald
jianxin
jing kai
jovina
juan
kahhow
kelly
lester
lydia
peixin
priya
rachel ang
renci
sarah
sergin
shaobing
theresa
tricia
varsha
vivian
weiyi+mich
yi xin
ysabel
yuxi
yvonne
zhenling
zhiyang
6H'05
103`06
cellgrp
JR tribe


credits

designer: YIHUI