Saturday, December 09, 2006
today I'm tired, can sense my brain half awake. hahaz. okay. uhhh.. attended 2 weddings today: 1) Brian Pang & Rachel Goh 2) Jabin Lim & Jasmine. yupp. haha. umm...1st wedding [ brian pang & rachel goh] haha. it was quite okay I guess.. just that before I attended the wedding.. I did something really stupid. as in really really stupid. whaaa... I've been laughing at myself the entire day.. rarrr... okay. anyway, the bridegroom sang a song to the bride la.. it's very sweet. haha. and there was a video on how the bridegroom proposed to the bride. haha. yupp. the wedding was quite comical. hahaz. yupp. then reception... haha. mum said that aunty esther looked like a million dollar woman cause of her dressing.. hahaz. oh.. it was held at Holy Grace, hahaz. my kindergarthen school.. lol.then rush rush rush, went to United Square there, a church nearby. hahaz. rush rush rush.2nd wedding [ Jabin lim & Jasmine]hahaz.. it was more serious la.. lol. and translate english and chinese here and there.. I was getting a little sleepy.. hahaz. oops. nothing much la...yupp. and there was reception again. and for the first time I saw a tea ceremony..hahaz. quite nice la.. hahaz. haha... offer tea, give ang pao, receive ang pao.. change person offering tea to.. hahaz. okay la.then went to orchard, walked around a little then legs were aching.. so went home hahaz.I'm tired... serving tmr.. hahaz. danae is very very excited. meeting her at 7.25am... whaaa.. chao early.. means I've to wake up at like 7am.. super early leh... hahaz. but nevermind. it's fun to serve. hahaz. lol. long day tmr... lol.shall end of with " I wonder who so sad arh.. eat dinner alone... lol. so sad lehz..so sad. hahaz."
/7:30 PM