<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21378478?origin\x3dhttp://waveyourhand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, December 14, 2006


okay. umm.. went to watch eragon in the late morning with claudia;danae;Jerald. hahaz. I think it was okay la, quite nice. hahaz. only one thing claudia and I have learnt from this movie is :
"DO NOT SIT NEXT TO DANAE OR JERALD WHEN YOU'RE WATCHING A MOVIE OR YOU'LL HAVE NO PEACE."
seriously, they'll drive you nuts, how we sat goes as follow : danae;me;claudia;jerald.
and this was what happened. during the show danae will be "oh-no", "oh my gosh", "aiyo..." etc. she'll make noises.. hahaz. then not enought, jerald will go imitate her. claudia and I were like suffering la, we need to protest!.. well not really.. just this expression "wa lau eh..." yupp. today is the second time I pangseh lester and melanie for lunch.. oops. very guilty la.. hahaz. oh well... but jianxin was saying " it is easier to pangseh lester cause we've gone out many times this holiday" hahaz. don't come at me lester, your bro says this way too. lol. and I pangseh claudia;danae;jerald for lunch too. oops. oh well... needed to be home what.. yah.. but I realise I only end up using the com. oops. hahaz. that was sad. hahaz.

I came home looking at my room, I was like... "wow. so giiiirrrrllll..." =.= but nevermind. it's not that bad. then I realised that I was going to have pink curtains instead of orange, and I was like... "wow.. extra extra girllll... " it's a little to girl girl for me la.. but nevermind. it's okay. hahaz. my mum said that it was a spiritual room cause it was purple in colour. lol. but yeah.. it is the room where I spend time with God(: so it's spiritual xD hahaz.
need to pack for camp, actually I'm almost done.. yah.. hahaz. will be leaving for camp in say about another 16hrs.. hahaz. wow...


/6:29 PM



Profile

rach
RGS
6H`05
103`06 203`07 306`08
45th batch`09
OSL'08
FCBC youthnet
08/04/1993


say it


cbox
shoutbox




held together

adel
alicia
angela
charlene
cheowying
chloe
claudia heng
claudia ong
cy
danae
desiree
eenette
grace
hanjie
huiqing
joy
jason lum
jean
jerald
jianxin
jing kai
jovina
juan
kahhow
kelly
lester
lydia
peixin
priya
rachel ang
renci
sarah
sergin
shaobing
theresa
tricia
varsha
vivian
weiyi+mich
yi xin
ysabel
yuxi
yvonne
zhenling
zhiyang
6H'05
103`06
cellgrp
JR tribe


credits

designer: YIHUI