Saturday, December 23, 2006
hahaz. I think I'm one of the last few to post about christmas. okay. so I shall start. friday, jx and lester were supposed to come at 9.30am to start prac for later but they came at only 11 plus. hahaz. stupid jx la... I woke you up at 8am then you went back to sleep. walau eh... anyway, so both of them were dragging trolleys with them.. hahaz. then later, the rest came.. yupp. matthew and gang played basketball.. then later lest;claud and i went to swim.. but lest didn't feel well after a while.. he vomitted.. yup. so me and claud left. but eventually the rest joined in.. all wearing home clothes.. hahaz.. about 10 plus of us were in the pool.. jumping in holding hands together while yuenchang was taking a video of it.. super funny. hahaz. then was the bbq.. while that was going on.. danae;lest;jx;i had to prepare for the items later.. hahaz. we didn't really eat much but for the parts that i ate, jason's bbq-ing skill is good.. hahaz. at least one of the much better ones that I've attended.. lol. then later the music and games were super funny.. we were all probably sabo-ing cy and jj.. hahaz. lol. but anyway, then was the gift exchange. lol. yupp. then most people will remember the last part, where they started singing "we are the reason". had a new revelation(: yupp. okay. then after all that, jx;lest;danae and i went up to my house.. we started to open our gifts together at about 1 plus.. then danae and i went to my room to finish all the presents that we needed to finish.. while apparently, lester and jx fell asleep, though they said they were not going to sleep. hahaz. lol. danae and i literally worked through the night la.. from 1 plus to 6.30am.. hahaz.. in between, she did all sorts of funny funny things.. lol. then slept a little, about an hour.. then woke up. yupp. then the guys woke up... we started playing silent jikopar.. hahaz. I was like only half-awake.. hahaz. but later we sent danae off then the 3 of us went for breakfast.. later we walked to jx's house to get their gifts and then got a lift from his mum to parkway to buy wrapping paper.. hahaz. then a lift back to my house.. hahaz. so there it was, started mass wrapping gifts. but I learn that i must never leave my com alone with lester, cause he'll change things for me.. walau eh.. hahaz. but anyway, later, 3 of us went to parkway again..they had to get gifts for 4 more people and I was looking for a gift for someone.. hahaz. met claud there. and later we took a bus to jx's house again to pick up the wrapping paper we left there,. and all that.. so we were circling around my house, jx's house, parkway. lolhad loads of fun over the last 2 days.. yupp. and tmr is church(: hahaz. but currently I'm tired, I'm sleepy.. but I guess I wanted to blog. so cyaz!
/9:29 PM