Wednesday, November 08, 2006
ummm... today had rehearsals, it was quite entertaining to see seniors and peers perform =P. haha.. oh well, yeah, I performed too.. haha. oh well. was there from like 10am-3pm?.. haha. I have no idea why but I think now I enjoy rehearsals... haha. oh well. huiqing and renci keep saying that they're gonna lose their voices, which appears to be quite true.. haha.. they're practically singing their lungs out but the teachers and seniors still say they're not loud enough.. oh well. jiayou (: had a long long chat with renci today XD. haha.. cause we talked over lunch and before rehearsals resumed.. lol. yupp. it's like been ages since we like talk so much... haha. shall continue talking soon. anyway, after rehearsals, huiqing started asking "so are you going to quit mep?" everyone, actually only huiqing and chloe keep asking this question. the fact is, I'm still pretty confused whether to continue.. reasons, shall not state here. but it's super frustrating... how?.. must the decision be like made so soon?... currently, I'm like facing a major problem?...maybe only 1-2 people know about it... rarrr.. maybe it's not really a problem but it's like draining me out just thinking of it... sheesh.. I'm like tired of blogging, I have like a whole day tmr at school and rush rush rush... I tired.. tired tired...
/6:00 PM