<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21378478?origin\x3dhttp://waveyourhand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, November 06, 2006


ummm... woke up at 8 plus.. went to school.. supposed to meet huiqing first but somehow something went wrong then she waited quite long for me or something.. I'm sorry. then the bus stop was under construction so I walked to the next bus stop... which was like quite far?.. heh. yupp. went for rehearsals.. I think I had a more positive attitude towards rehearsals now.. (: yupp. haha. and after today's rehearsals, I'm like beginning to enjoy rehearsals because of all the funny funny things that were happening.. haha. yupp. then at about 3pm, left school with huiqing, went to far east.. then to bugis.. but she went off first.. yupp. cause she was tired.. heh. so yeah.. bought 2 shirts(: lol. I think the pictures look so cute. :P haha. uhhh.. then tze gek called me, and I realised that I brought home her camera by accident. oops! sorry!.. then reached home and huiqing call, nagging at me to check my email for OM audition results.. haha. yupp. yay! I've got in.. heh. and in the same group as fuxin and peixin (:

let's see.. I think the things that happen are like not coincidental lo.. it's like really surfacing God's works in my life. like my rehearsal? I was like really disliking it alot, but somehow today I've like begin to appreciate it and enjoy it(: and OM, it's like I feel that I've really trusted God for the results and yeah, I've gotten in. I'm like learning so much more. oh my gosh, my life seems to be getting so much more exciting(: yay!


/5:58 PM



Profile

rach
RGS
6H`05
103`06 203`07 306`08
45th batch`09
OSL'08
FCBC youthnet
08/04/1993


say it


cbox
shoutbox




held together

adel
alicia
angela
charlene
cheowying
chloe
claudia heng
claudia ong
cy
danae
desiree
eenette
grace
hanjie
huiqing
joy
jason lum
jean
jerald
jianxin
jing kai
jovina
juan
kahhow
kelly
lester
lydia
peixin
priya
rachel ang
renci
sarah
sergin
shaobing
theresa
tricia
varsha
vivian
weiyi+mich
yi xin
ysabel
yuxi
yvonne
zhenling
zhiyang
6H'05
103`06
cellgrp
JR tribe


credits

designer: YIHUI