<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21378478?origin\x3dhttp://waveyourhand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, November 03, 2006


ummm.. I spent my last day of school this way:

morning... rehearse for OM.. then it was farewell assembly.. and HADLEY WON OVERALL CHAMPION HOUSE! yay(: haha. then, it was cleaning and clearing of classrooms.. and more rehearsal for OM.. yupp. then we had to get changed into our costumes.. and I had to tie 2 pony tails -.- haha. lol. anyway, we had fun for the performance part of the audition, the spontaneous part was a little uncreative. yupp. then we thought can go home, but the teacher came and said that we still have hands on audition. we were like "what?" so there it started.. we went running around looking for the 104 people who had left.. but couldn't find Julia.. yupp. found the rest though.. (: haha. yupp. then rush rush.. took a cab down to NJC with moomoo and peixin.. I was falling asleep during the talk.. lol. no idea why. I was like super tired already, haha. and I was hungry.. I didn't have a proper breakfast, nor recess and no lunch. yupp. but there were refreshments, and zhenling kept eating the egg sandwich.. haha. right. yupp. too lazy, so shared a cab down to mrt station with huiqing,peixin and chloe.. yupp.

basically, I spent my last day of school running about everywhere, rushing... well, the good thing that I can think of is that I've exercised today, FINALLY. haha.


/10:29 PM



Profile

rach
RGS
6H`05
103`06 203`07 306`08
45th batch`09
OSL'08
FCBC youthnet
08/04/1993


say it


cbox
shoutbox




held together

adel
alicia
angela
charlene
cheowying
chloe
claudia heng
claudia ong
cy
danae
desiree
eenette
grace
hanjie
huiqing
joy
jason lum
jean
jerald
jianxin
jing kai
jovina
juan
kahhow
kelly
lester
lydia
peixin
priya
rachel ang
renci
sarah
sergin
shaobing
theresa
tricia
varsha
vivian
weiyi+mich
yi xin
ysabel
yuxi
yvonne
zhenling
zhiyang
6H'05
103`06
cellgrp
JR tribe


credits

designer: YIHUI