<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21378478?origin\x3dhttp://waveyourhand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, November 01, 2006


ummm.. today was netball carnival (: haha. yupp. wingyan;jiayi;charlene;huiqing;fuxin;sergin;qiqi;grace;kelly;chloe;zhenling and me were the players(: heh. and the rest were mostly cheer squad, led by peixin and tzegek(: then the shooters were cheowying;joy;mabel. yupp(: it was like super fun but exhaustive. yupp. we tied 2 games; lost 7 games; won 3 games. haha. yupp. so we started at around 7.45am. ran from court to court, switched from players to players. I started off like playing things like GA and WA, which was obviously roles that I haven't played much of. yupp. Fuxin fell in the 2nd game, at the start some more. but well, she still ran(: yeah! yupp. we had like consecutive games for the last few games, like 5-6 of them. whaaa.. very exhausting. heh. oh well. it's been a long time since I played a game on the same side as zhenling.. haha. for 3-4 games, she was WA and I was C.. so yeah.. I think we communicate pretty well.. all the throwing and catching.. and the blocking. haha. I think on the attacking side, zhenling and I will get the ball, then charlene and sergin will score. on the defending side, huiqing will block the ball and grace and seryee will grab the ball. (: yupp. haha. but I think the rest of the players played really well too. so yeah. but it was funny, very fun though we lost many rounds, it was really fun (: haha. but I was super tired at the end of it. lol. haha.

then we stayed in class for a while.. crapping away.. and charlene got some drink thingy as a prize or something. haha. yupp, we decided to go the BK for lunch. yeps. me and zhenling went to get bubble tea first. then we got a meal. so we had 2 drinks XD. haha. then kelly, peixin and huiqing came to join us(: yupp. so it was charlene;chloe;zhenling;me;kelly;huiqing and peixin having lunch together(: so we were talking and talking loads of crap stuff. until charlene decided to try her "prize". yupp. it taste disgusting lo. lol. we were like.. "yuck" yah... then kelly and her brillant idea, came up with some game.. of like saying "I have never ... ... " yupp. then the people who have will have to drink some of the drink. and yeah.. it went on and on.. all the sabo-ing and laughing.. it was madness.. and we were like making loads of noise in BK.. I think people were like starring at us =S. haha. yupp. kelly was obviously directing at me and zhenling. huiqing directed at people who sabo her. but she made one statement that was quite funny.. like " I have never fart and burp at the same time before" we were like... ewww.. haha. it was funny.. all sorts of things la.. XD. yupp. then came home, slacked for a while...

then went to mrt to meet jianxin.. yupp. we went to visit lester. haha. chatted for a while..then they started playing the drums;electric guitar and guitar.. yah.. went home at about 5+ ... jianxin went home at about 7. haha. oh well... now I'm rushing the OM script with huiqing,peixin,chloe,zhenling.. yupp... and multi-tasking so many conversations. lol. oh well. it fun. haha.


/9:05 PM



Profile

rach
RGS
6H`05
103`06 203`07 306`08
45th batch`09
OSL'08
FCBC youthnet
08/04/1993


say it


cbox
shoutbox




held together

adel
alicia
angela
charlene
cheowying
chloe
claudia heng
claudia ong
cy
danae
desiree
eenette
grace
hanjie
huiqing
joy
jason lum
jean
jerald
jianxin
jing kai
jovina
juan
kahhow
kelly
lester
lydia
peixin
priya
rachel ang
renci
sarah
sergin
shaobing
theresa
tricia
varsha
vivian
weiyi+mich
yi xin
ysabel
yuxi
yvonne
zhenling
zhiyang
6H'05
103`06
cellgrp
JR tribe


credits

designer: YIHUI