Friday, November 10, 2006
today... watched high school musical in the morning.. haha. abit late lah.. but it's still nice to watch(: yupp. haha. was bored.. renci couldn't make it cause she lost her voice..it's really bad. haha. GET WELL SOON RENCI(: then I begin cutting the cloth and all that for something =X haha and I packed my area cause I found it like quite messy, no idea why.. haha. yupp. later, in the afternoon, jianxin came over, cause he was lazy to go home -.-''' haha. but I was supposed to teach him piano, which I had like utterly failed?.. =S haha. oh well. yah, but he teached me guitar, haha. lol. XD. yupp. then he tried fixing my com which had a minor sound problem.. [it was alright in the morning =X.. haha.] but yah, talked and talked..yupp. then went to meet danae, lol. according to jianxin, she was impatient =X haha. not exactly lah.. maybe just blur? (: anyway, met lester there too, four of us went to lester's house first, then basia came then jiajun... heh. talked and talked. and danae and I were having fun while jianxin was trying to solve the riddle.. XD. haha. yah, then we went off at around 7.20?.. haha. jiajun and basia went to see the bbq pit at my house there and the function room too. lol. and they wanted us to plan.. [danae,jianxin,lester, you all are helping me to plan. heh. XD and yah, maybe a few others too.] oh well, yeah, then came home... currently doing tuition homework, tmr got tuition =X rahhh... haha. and rehearsals too. yupp. haha, I wanna watch survivor! it's on tonight(: yay! haha.. I'm a little retarded.. oh well. haha. [ p.s. it's zhenling's fault(: ]
/9:19 PM