<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21378478?origin\x3dhttp://waveyourhand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, November 29, 2006


hello. okay. I think for the past 2 days I've been rather sad, but well, now, I'm gonna stop being so sad, cause it's gonna make people worry [if you have], and that's certainly not good, I'm sorry. thanks for all your concern(:
well... I guess it's not just for that reason that I want to stop being sad. but I think it's being set free in God's Spirit. today's levites meeting made me realise alot and God spoke to me about a number of issues that caused me to realise and think and I really thank Him for that. I mean, it's because of all these that I'm able to embrace His love in a whole new manner, well, at least I'm sure I haven't embrace it in this manner before, and it's certainly like just amazing. I've realised the struggles that I'm facing, as in I didn't think that there were such issues, it happened but I just didn't realise that I was struggling so much with it, guess I was too caught up in the issue. but today, God has revealed to me so much, not just towards the end but it was like throughout, He surfaced struggles that I've had for very long just that I didn't realise. things that were shared, the video we watched, it made me do alot of reflection about my year in sec one. how I struggled, that I have like struggled so much that was not neccessary, because I've not fully embrace God as the center of my life, but well, now, I want to do that. Cause without God, I'm just nothing. my level of understanding in the love of God, how vast it is, how much He has sacrificed for us has increased. I guess such things are beyond what words can describe but it's just so amazing. well, I'm glad that God is teaching me to bring all these to the cross and lay them down, and ask Him for forgiveness, I've asked so much of Him, I guess I've stopped appreciating things He has done for me, and that was something I need to learn, to appreciate even just His presence here with me. the presence of the Holy Spirit. well, I guess previously I've been hiding just too much of my emotions, but well, I didn't know. haha. but now, I'm gonna start again, and lead life the way God wants me to, to fulfill His big picture and appreciate the small little details that happens around me. that's what I'll live for. it's no longer me, but God. I want Him to be a part in my entire life, a life of just God and me. the relationship that no one can take away. yupp. that's what I've taken away today. and that's not what I want to do with my life but what God wants to do with my life. a life that lives to glorifies the glory of God. I'm learning. God really looks at the heart(: I'm proud to be a child of God(: yeah mann!


/8:23 PM



Profile

rach
RGS
6H`05
103`06 203`07 306`08
45th batch`09
OSL'08
FCBC youthnet
08/04/1993


say it


cbox
shoutbox




held together

adel
alicia
angela
charlene
cheowying
chloe
claudia heng
claudia ong
cy
danae
desiree
eenette
grace
hanjie
huiqing
joy
jason lum
jean
jerald
jianxin
jing kai
jovina
juan
kahhow
kelly
lester
lydia
peixin
priya
rachel ang
renci
sarah
sergin
shaobing
theresa
tricia
varsha
vivian
weiyi+mich
yi xin
ysabel
yuxi
yvonne
zhenling
zhiyang
6H'05
103`06
cellgrp
JR tribe


credits

designer: YIHUI