Wednesday, November 15, 2006
haha.. today we had a
class gathering whereby only
7 people were there? haha. uhh.. there was only wanting;ysabel;yixin;danielle;zhenling;kahhow and me. haha. though later we found out that milton and lixuan also went back. lol. yupp. anyway, first, getting there was like a disaster. haha. first, my mp3 had some problem.. rarr.. so I wasted some time trying to get it to work. lol. then I alighted a stop earlier at Somerset instead of Orchard cause the person said that stop wrongly, I thought I missed my stop. Somerset was said as Raffles Place. rarrr.. then not the worst. I didn't see the word Somerset till I got onto the train going back to city hall! rarr.. I was like wth?.. so I alighted at Douby Ghaut and took the train to Orchard... rarr.. I felt so stupid la... and yeah.. then took bus to nyps.. haha. anyway, can't believe lee lao shi actually bought children's day presents for us and kept them till we visited him! he's like very nice(: haha. as usual, we crapped alot and talk to Mrs Yeo,Mr Lee and Ms Chan. haha. and took photos.. yupp(: whaaa.. miss P6 life...anyway, yupp. later met Mr Ng.. then we went off, cause there was nothing really much to do.haha. anyway, danielle went for training, she in volleyball! gosh.. haha. and kahhow went back cause he was like the only guy among the six of us.. so me;ysabel;zhenling;wanting and yixin went to plaza singapura.. yupp. and we went to watch STEP UP.. it's really nice.. haha. yeah. we had like 2 plates of pasta for lunch, we shared la.. and 2 big packs of chips to eat during the movie xD haha. so junk. anyway, yeah, as usual, we crapped alot and laughed alot.. it's just fun to go out with them again(: haha. and we met nicolette and friends in the toliet..haha. later they wanted to go back to school to watch the teachers perform for the graduating P6 batch but I wanted to go home(: lol. though I wanted to watch, I was like too lazy to go back to school xD. yupp. anyway, then they wanted to go to Newton mrt station and I was like going the opposite direction?.. haha. sad.. so I wanted to see how blur they were, I thought wanting or zhenling would like noticed it lo.. but they didn't. so I kept quiet.. till they got on the train to cityhall with me then I told them.. haha. shouldn't have, later I realised I should have just let them go to marina bay.. that would be like super funny. haha. but anyway, I was like being 'hamtam' at city hall.. haha. met Ms Grace.. lol. yupp. but yeah, nearly missed my train because they were like holding me back?.. but I didn't miss.. haha. lol. too bad.. they had to travel back again. haha. then I heard from zhenling and ysabel that something else happened. on the bus, zhenling and yixin were sitting behing wanting and ysabel.. so they got off first without wanting and ysabel knowing and went back home instead of joining them to go back to ny to watch the graduation ceremony.. lol! haha. so blur... yupp.(:
oh well.. I wonder how much I still miss P6 life.. especially the people there.. haha. we like hit off super well even after not seeing each other for like a number of months lo.. lol. miss them loads! love ya all!
6H'05 WE REALLY ROCK FOREVER! haha.well.. does anyone wants to go for Magic of Love?.. it's a nice show! haha.. come!
/9:24 PM