Thursday, October 05, 2006
What the?!?! I AM PRESENTLY SUPPOSED TO START ON MY ORGANISM FOR PLANET ZORK. AND I'M BLOGGING. oh well. shall make it short then:P okay. my MEP papers doesn't look so good to me. history was like @$&^@.. mann! I spend like so long trying to get some composers, organum stuff into my head and NOTHING came out from that. rahhh.. the tested on some French,Italian and German name for songs, I missed that part in studying. and I lost 3 marks straight! urgh. and what the? there was some piano analysis thing, identify imitation, sequence, musical devices from the extract. gosh. I'm horrible at piano analysis! crap crap crap. THAT'S PAPER ONE. then next paper, enthenic music. I think this is much much easier than paper one. but still, I lost 4 straight marks cause I missed out on studying layers for Gamelan! crap. crap. crap. ten there were some I wasn't sure about the answer, but yah. it was fine. after paper 2, my brain was like bursting? I was having a slight headache. sheesh... then we went for lunch. the kind teacher gave us lunch before the 3rd paper. yupp. 3rd paper. another one. when she said" you have 10mins left" I was like.. shoot! I still had like 3/4 a piano analysis and 2 chords to go. what the?!?! nooo.. okay. so rush. rush. rush. harmony piano analysis are easier than history ones. Thank God it's easier. so questions, Name a possible composer? Name the period. what form is this? Name the cadence in which it ends off in. I was like. aiyah. no time le.. guess guess guess. so composer? Bach (though I later found out that, I had to name J.S. Bach. cause his son C.P.E Bach was in the classical period) so Period? Baroque. Cadence, I was like. aiyah, baroque pieces usually end in tonic chord la.. so perfect cadence. form, looks like binary. so yah. that's how I filled those blanks in, in like 45secs? lol. bleah. haha. oh well. I was bad at intervals. so I only got 1 of the 3 right. -.- nevermind. chords, I got 1 wrong 1 right. (I think). heh! nevermind. then it ended. yupp. so there it was, my papers FINALLY ended. yupp. it was pretty depressing though, but yah, God was with me, I KNOW IT. (: SO *YAY* haha. then later, during chinese lesson. the teacher wanted us to do some race in a quiz. it was really funny. no idea why. nevermind. haha.back to bio planet zork. before I get killed tomorrow. haha. thanks all who encouraged me :P heh! Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight." I think I might not have really managed to do that, but at least I tried(: it's hard. I'm learning. (:
/7:49 PM