Saturday, October 21, 2006
okay. hmmm.. I don't know why but lately.. I've been like really tired. I can seriously sleep then do something for a while like an hour or so.. then juz sleep again. dotz... I think I'm burn out after the exams.. plus I'm kinda sick but I think I got better today(: so thank God. yay! but anyway, I still slept. wherever I go.. I'll just feel like sleeping :P no idea why. that so happened to result in me being quite blur lately.. *partly danae's fault* :P haha.
yupp. so stupid things I did. yah.
went to watch movie today.. uhh.. watched Rob B Hood. it's very superb! and very funny! haha. really enjoyed it. but I was like really sleepy after that. walked and walked... then met Jianxin on the overhead bridge. yupp. he said that he stop and stared to see if I saw him, so that I could be faster.. but somehow I didn't so yah.. ended up.. my first blurness.. XD. he was like going to watch death note?.. so yah.. was thinking.. then remembered Jerald said he wanted to watch death note, but me,claudia and danae didn't want too :P haha. too bad. then yah..forgot to ask Jianxin something so... I needed to call him but I called Jerald instead of Jianxin.. cause like I wasn't having a very clear thinking?.. I was like half going to sleep.. so when Jerald answered.. I still thought it was Jianxin.. cause I was like really going to sleep anytime then.. so I didn't exactly care. yupp. so the next stupid thing I did. oops.
now.. yah.. I think I can sleep anytime again.. I like really tired. no idea why. don't ask me why, cause I don't know why and pardon my blurness. it's part of danae's disease (:
and yah.. errr.. I've just realised that I need to go back to school on monday.. yupp. together with chloe and zhenling.. need to finish up my digital portfolio by like 31st Oct.. so hope I can finish it on Monday. sheesh.. that's gonna be another long day.. go school.. then go for dental appointment then meet friends at night (I suppose) heh.
/7:02 PM