<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21378478?origin\x3dhttp://waveyourhand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, September 10, 2006


woke up at 7am today!!! can u believe it?.. haha. oksy. that was crap. anyway, I slept like only a mere 5hrs.. that's sad. thanks to SOMEONE (who's name I shall not mention, Jerald) haha. oh well. anyway, had tuition at 7.45am. haha. yupp. and she bought me breakfast too(: thank you(: haha. it's really nice. some bee-hoon with the normal stuff added on. really delicious. haha. after that. I started off with the edible cell model thing first since sergin was gonna be late. haha. so we were frantically trying to stick gummies together which kinda failed. sad. haha. anyway, then I had to go off to church. sergin waited for the substance to cool then she placed them in. lol. cute. anyway, then off to church. met with the rest. went in. worship was unusual to me. haha. no idea why. it was different. =S haha. yupp. sermon was God's way of telling me to start putting into use what he had given me for this week. all the visions and words. yupp. so I'm affirmed in that sense. we had processing after service. shared alot. We're all gonna be pastors in our school and at work! *yay* (: after that, Jiajun wanted to get some of the adults to pray for us. thanks Basia and Sim chun for the prayers (: yupp. after Basia prayed, I had a vision that came, and halfway, sim chun came to pray then I got a extra parts to the vision. and God spoke to me =) muz re-call first then write down. haha. it's awesome mann. anyway, reached home at 7+. saw the cell model. the colour ran, it look... ... okay. so now I'm thinking if we should re-do and esemble it on school tmr instead. yupp. oh well. anyway, I'm tired. I got loads to settle now. haha. God is with me(:


/8:23 PM



Profile

rach
RGS
6H`05
103`06 203`07 306`08
45th batch`09
OSL'08
FCBC youthnet
08/04/1993


say it


cbox
shoutbox




held together

adel
alicia
angela
charlene
cheowying
chloe
claudia heng
claudia ong
cy
danae
desiree
eenette
grace
hanjie
huiqing
joy
jason lum
jean
jerald
jianxin
jing kai
jovina
juan
kahhow
kelly
lester
lydia
peixin
priya
rachel ang
renci
sarah
sergin
shaobing
theresa
tricia
varsha
vivian
weiyi+mich
yi xin
ysabel
yuxi
yvonne
zhenling
zhiyang
6H'05
103`06
cellgrp
JR tribe


credits

designer: YIHUI