<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21378478?origin\x3dhttp://waveyourhand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, September 09, 2006


I totally enjoyed yesterday XD. haha. I woke up at abt 7+ ? I have no idea why but I always wake up early. An early gal. haha. (: anyway, I went out at about 11.40 am? which was kinda late since I had to be at East Coast Park at 12.30. haha. that would be my second time there and my fourth time there OF THE WEEK. haha. oh well. okay. so I kinda lost a little sense of direction from the underpass onwards though I felt I was walking the right way. Called Jianxin, he told me I was walking the wrong way. okay. so I turned back then later he called and say to walk the other way -.-''' haha. it's okay. but he came out to find me and said that he could see me from a distance away. lol. he help me carry my blades since it was super heavy and I can't believe I actually carried from home all the way here! (x haha. thanks Jianxin. at macs, saw ruth,alex,lester,jianxin,jiajun,chaoyang and jason. haha. so I was asked to buy my lunch though I wasn't very hungry. so I went. then i changed my mind not to eat a meal. when I came back, some NICE people were like "you queue up so long to buy that? there's a small one out there." -.-''' o-k-a-y. so I was blur. nevermind. haha. so yeah, jiajun and chaoyang were bullying me and ruth was helping me (: Jerald and Perry came. and as usual, he always tries to threathen me and bully me =( sad ain't it? haha. then danae and gang came, then basia. so yeah. we were at macs for quite a while. so jason and chaoyang were trying to see each other behind a big pillar (a little like lovers looking for each other round the coconut tree) XD. haha. danae brought blades too. then lester left to go study but he was coming back later. then, we were playing monkey XD. as usual, jiajun and basia will get sabotage. haha. it was really fun. very cooling mann. then when we were abt to start blading/cycling, it rained. so we sat and waited for abt half an hour or so. was talking to jianxin and listening to music (was it heavy metal?) I forgot. but it was using his new headset that cost him $70+ ? yupp. super ex but the sound quality very good. XD. haha. it was a funky green colour headset. haha. so the rain stopped and we went to blade. me and danae started first cause the others rented the blades later. so danae was actually holding onto perry and blading. so, perry found it super hard to cycle since he claims he's fast in most things while Jerald is quite slow in doing things. XD. okay. so yupp. went over humps and bladed. it was super fun and funny. XD. yupp, then the rest joined us. yay! Jianxin decided to blade. haha. the last time round he didn't. so oh well. I help Basia on. yupp. then there was the slope and I had to help jianxin too. advised him to bend forward. but he bent so forward and Adeline came crashing in him who was hanging onto me. so they other fell and I nearly fell but didn't. XD then Jianxin was blaming me for not telling him to bend to what extent. haha. sorry brother. then erhmm.. shaobin took some photos for us. (: haha. and I think jiajun's blading skills improve though he seems a little unstable still. lol. haha. adeline said she thought I was Jianxin's sister cause we looked that little bit alike. haha. so me and jianxin agreed to take a photo and put on friendster. haha. Basia says that jiajun still blades like donald duck. XD. so later we went to rest outside 7-eleven. and they were saying danae was zi-lianing. haha. oh well. then we went to the skate ring. haha. after a while, me, jianxin and jiajun went to skate back on the road. I didn't know where danae disappeared to. *oops* sorry. okay. so it was super funny over the humps and yeah. was talking alot to jianxin. haha. later, they returned out blades. and I took off my blades. my legs were really sore. haha. so yeah. since I I thought my slippers were in chaoyang's car. I asked him to help me put my blades in the car and bring my slippers. thank you chaoyang. but later jajun said we're meeting back at macs. and I couldn't walk bare-footed right? haha. so jiajun and jianxin were deciding who was gonna carry me. they offered. haha. thanks guys (: so yeah. in the end jiajun carried me. a little awkward. haha. I made my way there bare-footed towards the end and found that my slippers were there. -.-''' haha. so we talked and talked. then it rained and we wanted to go to parkway for dinner. me,jianxin and dane walked there. XD. so it was, we were complaining about the rain making socks and shoes and slippers wet. haha. for dinner, we ate at dolphin there. it was really funny. haha. ruth was saying loads. and I was trying to control my laughter. haha. anyway, later we went to daniel hall for cell group. it was on the keyboard but later lester took over cause I was getting lost somewhere. that's sad cause I wanted to try. haha. the inexperienced me. lol. nevermind. but it was great, jiajun started ministry. speaking to each of us (: yupp. and thank you Basia and Jianxin for the prayers (: so yeah. and guess what? God gave me 3 different verse and 3 visions (: it all tied in. 1 of the verse kinda tied in with what jason shared about. a vision tied in with more or less the other 2 verses. others tied back to previous visions. (: it was really awesome XD. finally, I could really sense his presence being so real. haha. is that an Amen? yes it is. AMEN! (: haha. so later, we ended abt 10.30+ . then I had to call my dad back. he kept calling during ministry. oops. yupp. went home. it was really funny when me, 3sa,lydia and jerald were talking. super lame. and as usual, Jerald was being evil to me. XD. haha. lol. I really love today. XD haha. okay. it's nearly the end of school holidays and I haven't done much studying or revising or homework or whatsoever to do with studies but I've had a really fruitful week I guess. cause this is one week where God had really revealed alot to me. at least more than usual. Thank you Jesus. (: haha. there goes the studies, so I'll go in faith?. yeah. haha. lol. got to go prepare for literature meeting already. haha. though I don't really like literature, I believe God is there with me, he knows me inside out and he will help me(: *yay*


/8:09 AM



Profile

rach
RGS
6H`05
103`06 203`07 306`08
45th batch`09
OSL'08
FCBC youthnet
08/04/1993


say it


cbox
shoutbox




held together

adel
alicia
angela
charlene
cheowying
chloe
claudia heng
claudia ong
cy
danae
desiree
eenette
grace
hanjie
huiqing
joy
jason lum
jean
jerald
jianxin
jing kai
jovina
juan
kahhow
kelly
lester
lydia
peixin
priya
rachel ang
renci
sarah
sergin
shaobing
theresa
tricia
varsha
vivian
weiyi+mich
yi xin
ysabel
yuxi
yvonne
zhenling
zhiyang
6H'05
103`06
cellgrp
JR tribe


credits

designer: YIHUI