Saturday, September 16, 2006
haha. I was up till 1.20am this morning. XD talking to claudia and danae. well...the sad thing was, at abt 12.55, I was like quite dead already. so I was paying attention to the conversation at all. I bet I was like gonna fall asleep any moment lo. haha. so the fact was, I heard them talking but dunno what they're talking abt (no idea why!?!?) but yah.. then I heard the beep beep sound, which apparently woke me up totally from falling asleep. so yah. then I called claudia at 1.19, wanting to tell her something, but I forgot after that. so that was bad. nvm. then slept, woke up at 6.10? yupp. changed and went to RJC. met the rest. apparently, zhenling was telling chloe the story of pride and prejudice. and me and wingyan were like "we can sleep any moment now" XD. haha. then, on the bus, me,chloe and zhenling were really "siao". for some reason. haha. anyway, later, at the beach.. we got this really stiff,gigantic and somewhat stingy glove for one hand. *ewww* okay.. so me,zhenling,renci and yujin started picking rubbish.. actually, renci was more on helping Kelly count how many of each catergory we've collected. styrofoam, bottles, plastic... etc. yupp. then yujin picked up this dead cocroach and didn't even know it. she was like freakin' out after that. XD *yuck* then me,zhenling and renci were trying to get the coconuts in the sea, for fun. yupp. so after that, we started to collect the cigarette buds instead. alot lo... 80+ . and later, zhenling found this injection thing and a condom (unopened) . so yah, it practically stir up a commotion in the class. lol. me and zhenling drawed on the sand too. cause we were bored. then it went on and on, we picked and picked, kelly recorded and recorded, renci and yujin counted and counted. so yah. later, me and chlow started weighing the rubbish... I think all together is at least 25kg. whoaa... haha. cause we had to make an art of the rubbish. we decided to make a baby in a bathtub, cause me and zhenling had found a bathtub along the beach. XD haha. so yupp. and we had loads of fun trying to fill the bottles with sea water. chloe got her shoes and socks all wet. jiayi,zhenling,renci,cheowying etc... haha. I didn't really get mine wet (: then, we saw the dead rat! chloe they all saw it earlier cause they were cleaning up that area. ewwww... it was bloated and flies were around it. disgusting. yuck yuck yuck! so well... our art piece came out. the baby didn't look like a baby though. haha. and we took a class photo. then, yupp. end of coastal clean-up. was really tired after that. XD
then at around 2.10pm, went out for music lesson, supposed to be until 3.30, but dragged till 3.45pm. but that's okay, I love piano(: as in juz playing it. haha. yay. then Jerald and claudia called... but didn't talk for long with them cause had to go to popular then lazy to talk. haha. XD anyway, Jerald said Danae was at Parkway. so ask me to call her.. haha. I didn't say anything. was thinking "if God wanted us to meet, we'll meet." XD. then I had to hang up on them mah.. so Jerald was like "oie... how can u leave me with claudia?" and claudia was like "heyyy.. how can you leave me with Jerald?" so the NICE me replied "nahz... I shall juz leave the both of you with the both of you" XD. then.. yupp. in popular, I really met Danae!!! haha. lol. see.. God wanted us to meet(: haha. then she went to pay for the stuff. and I was looking for something. the postal paint mainly.. then she called. haha. ask me go over. then guess what she asked? "can lend me $2?" XD. hahahaha. so cute XD. so God wanted us to meet to lend her $2. wow. interesting. (: haha. yupp. then on the way home.. I think I saw Perry sitting outside church. lol. yup. so erhm.. now I'm trying to do my homework finish. catch up with zhenling! XD. haha. no lar.. juz got alot to finish, that's all.
/1:52 PM