Monday, September 11, 2006
errr.. today's not entirly a good start for a term. it was... ... ... hmmm... philosophy was okay. PE was erhmm.. can la. recess was pretty funny. talking to chloe,zhenling... etc. is good.haha. by the way, to someone(who's name I shall not mention jerald), it's sad that u studied e wrong paper, but thank God it's the prelims and not the actual one. but I was amused by you and your maluating day. haha. science, juz found out that the cell model thing was tmr. brought everything for no reason but we got to examine different stuff each. I did the mushroom spores thing. quite interesting, view under microscope. yupp. then we had a chinese mock practice for the whole period. I was crapping through I guess. and the air-con was blowing directly down at me thanks to the jelly that had to be kept cold. so I was seriously shivering lo. it was like 17 degrees? anyway, didn't understand many chinese words. yupp. CLE was juz a briefing on coastal cleaning and Ms Tan came in to talk to us for abt 5min. and sitting arrangment. chloe wantd to sit with me. but somehow it was voted to remain in our this term's seats, so yah. I'm stuck with zhenling again. haha. lol.Just found out that I was randomly selected to go for some RS talk. oh mann.. shoot. oh well. so is chloe and zhenling. haha. then went to get my physics paper after school, and that majorly caused me depressing time for the day. I nearly failed. it's terrible. I think I got the lowest in class. but yah. so erhmm.. sad but yah. thank you chloe, for being there. gosh.. I'm in need of chloe. chloe seems to be the one really there always. so yah. she's my one best friend. considering I have very few close friends. maybe zhenling too. haha. lol. but yah. I still have my church friends. yupp. they're also always there. my spiritual siblings and spiritual relatives. so erhmm.. then again. I was reminded of the cross and 2 songs. it made me think. then the word "acceptance" came to me again. and a same vision. so yah. I guessed it encouraged me. Thank God.
so now, I've apologies to make:
then here it is. I sorry that I didn't inform u of the meeting cause I already thought you couldn't make it. and it was also kinda rush. so yah. I have my reasons. so erhmm.. sorry. well. I'm just really sorry. if you're really pissed then my apologies. yupp.
I really don't know what to say. but yah. it is kinda not a very good day but God is trying to teach me something I guess. if u realised my post has totally no emotions. it also sounds like I type different from usual. I'm sorry. even renci said that I've beem stonning from like after school?... I'm sorry. my day just hasn't been very good. so yah. I apologise to all for not being my usual self and whatsoever. and for not informing you of the meeting too. okay. yupp. back to stonning...
/8:39 PM