<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21378478?origin\x3dhttp://waveyourhand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, August 13, 2006


slacked the morning.. actually, ripping music from pick it up (planet shakers) *whoots* during that, Jerald was being bad, he says Jiajun gave him permission to bully me so wanna bully me later...-.-''' then went out for ushering.. (: met Jianxin at mrt station, asked me why I wasn't with lester since we live close by..."I dunno why..but we don't meet all the time" anyway, then we met lester at tanah merah. XD lol. reached there late, by 5min.. lol. but weren't the latest. this time, I've got a different badgeXD "Don't stare-- I know I'm cute" -.-''' haha. I like marcus's badge " Don't be naughty, I tell pastor" (: so like last week, was doing sector A2 with lester, same as this week. but I got to go on stage to collect offering this time. was actually supposed to collect offering from tribe choir, but they weren't there since planetshakers were leading worship, so I was supposed to collet from some of them. *yay* saw auntie christina, and she was like " oh.. Jiajun is u're cell leader?" I was like " yah.. I have to leaders (:" .. and she was like " Jiajun is very funny guy" .. -.-''' haha.. oh well. lol. then worship began, it was great! arhh..so awesome! halfway through, I passed by danae, and she was like " hey, your teacher" -.-''' and Mr tan saw me... *grrrr* your whack is painful -.-''' then later, there it was, getting ready to go on stage with Jiajun to collect offering till last minute the pastor came and say to collect from pastor eugene only.. *grrrr* .. Jiajun let me go and collect .. haha.. lol. then went down and help lester with the rest of sector A2 (: then sermon. borrowed lester's cd, asked him why there was a blank space, no cd?.. it was dvd.. and he kept the cd after that.. and I forgot about it.. till a while later.. I was like " did you keep the cd?" he was like"ohhh.. I thought you returning to me" lol. haha. later went to get ready to welcome the new people, yay! more people accepted christ *whoots* including danae's 2 friends. =D after that we were standing at the doorway going " byebye..God bless you..see you next week" lol. and Jerald came walking out. Jiajun whacked him. "oops! I didn't say anything about the bullying part" ...*poor Jerald then* lol. we sat down and ate before returning home. haha. *simlez* ushering is fun. (: *sob* last week ushering till another 24 tribes have done. *sigh* oh well... we serve a great God (: we will serve him everyday of our lives =D


/8:07 PM



Profile

rach
RGS
6H`05
103`06 203`07 306`08
45th batch`09
OSL'08
FCBC youthnet
08/04/1993


say it


cbox
shoutbox




held together

adel
alicia
angela
charlene
cheowying
chloe
claudia heng
claudia ong
cy
danae
desiree
eenette
grace
hanjie
huiqing
joy
jason lum
jean
jerald
jianxin
jing kai
jovina
juan
kahhow
kelly
lester
lydia
peixin
priya
rachel ang
renci
sarah
sergin
shaobing
theresa
tricia
varsha
vivian
weiyi+mich
yi xin
ysabel
yuxi
yvonne
zhenling
zhiyang
6H'05
103`06
cellgrp
JR tribe


credits

designer: YIHUI