Sunday, August 20, 2006
okay. I've spent practically my whole day at church. (: haha. earliest time I've reached church, 8 plus. lol. then went in observe the pianist play, my official mentor, April(: *yay* lol. went for debrief with them : Pastor Kelly,April,Asher,Adrian,Steve... then lisa came halfway. then around 10.40am went back to omega room 1. watched mighty to save dvd. (: then observe for a part of second service, left halfway *guilty* haha. oh well, no choice, I was leading worship of cell group today so I have to be there (: haha. then a round of thanksgivings... and we started on worship. my first time leading eh?!?! so cool! :P then Jiajun shared some word of God which was really interesting. oh well, the guilty me confess that I HAVEN'T been doing my quiet time with God. oh mann! oh well, I shall start anew. then after cell, went for service. saw Joy and family on the way. XD haha. okay, I really enjoyed service today(: well, I kinda felt God speaking to me but I ain't so sure, I guess so. Sermon kinda affirmed something that happened to me in the week (shall not elaborate). anyway, I really encouraged even more to start a cell in school after seeing danae,lester and jianxin having their own in school. it is quite a good thing I feel, since my school people are always so stress, it'll be good to take some time each week to seek God and go to Him. actually, it has kinda been on my mind for quite some time. talked to Joy about it before but we weren't so sure and I kinda forgot about it due to overflowing workload. so well, I was reminded again today and I'm really prompted to have one, but if I do, I'll probably start small. XD *so exciting* XD. then at my cousin's house, I learnt how to play mahjong( correct spelling?!?!) nvm. it's quite an interesting game. haha. but so long as I don't gamble which I won't, never!. so I guess something has changed in me this week. A re-enforced and re-affirmed soul I would describe it as. yeah mann! haha.
-commit everything you have to God.
-He'll take care of it and watch over you(:
-Set your mind on things above. :P
-Put to death your earthly nature. XD
-Put on a new self (:
/8:14 PM