Friday, August 18, 2006
okay.. I'm posting on my entire week (especially friday) anyway, I haven't really had a very good week as I've been chionging my physic's project which was FINALLY completed yesterday(: anyway, through the whole week, I guess the earliest I slept was 11+ and the latest 12+ ... oh well.. and I've been coughing alot this week. probably a slight headache sometimes, here and there. and sometimes sneezing. *sad but true*.. okay. I've had chinese project presentation yesterday, I was probably too fast or something. bleah, it's over anyway. no use lamenting. and I had history SA today! grrr.. didn't really understand the questions and text at first, but later I did, while answering (don't know how I did the question before even understanding) I guess it wasn't so bad, considering I didn't study, prayed with renci before the test, since she was right in front of me. (: I guess God really did helped me. I think I might just do okay for the test. that's good enough, because I spent thursday night rushing the last of my physics project and had no time to mug. hahaz. well, most people didn't. Mr azahar said it was the easiest paper of the 3 he selected. okay then. but it probably wasn't that difficult, except for the inference part. didn't really know how to do. -.-''' huiqing said I looked confident while doing -.-''' haha. okay, was that suppose to be good or bad?.. anyway, Ms wong returned us our Geography SA today, why am I always in the bottom half group? my marks are always 1/2 ,1 or 2 marks away from the higher group.. *grrrr* ... oh well, I'm happy enough to have secured another 4.0 GPA anyway considering I left out part of a question and lost 2 straight marks for that ( I had 2 options in mind at first. then I last minute juz write one down and I found out after the tests that both were the answers, there were 2 parts!!!) ahhh... I could have gotten a 17.5 out of 19!!! and I ended up with a 15.5 out of 19 because of my CARELESSNESS!!! grrr..so pissifying.. oh well, at least I still ended up with a GPA of 4.0 ... charlene and angela! why are you people so good in geography? hahaz... supposed to get back geography project today too, but ms wong forgot, oh well.. nevermind then. shall wait till next week (: hahaz. had hadley house comm interview after school. don't know how I faired, results out next week.. haha... then while going back to class.. something "quite major" happened which I'm NOT ALLOWED to elaborate on cause I think it is quite personal to that person whom it happened on..ta-ta so there it is, my mouth's sealed up. okay then yupp, that's about my week. my SUPER hectic week. I'm really tired now, really really tired. this week is FINALLY over. my weekends could be spent chionging homework and starting off my other 5-6 projects. 2 due next week. 2 tests next week. chiong,mug... ... that's my coming week ahead. oh well, I'm glad this week's over. thank God for helping me. (:
/8:05 PM