<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21378478?origin\x3dhttp://waveyourhand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, August 23, 2006


let's say my week started off very suay. very HORRIBLE. though there were good things that happened. anyway, my monday wasn't too bad, nothing much to blabber about it. my tuesday was pretty much horrible cause of some matters (which I don't intend to state). and today! it started off pretty fine. got my geography PT back and I was quite happy with it. then, things went on normally and I managed to clear some 'stuff' (not stating again). THEN, here it came. after school, went home with huiqing. we took cab since she was injured. then dropped her off, then asked taxi driver to send me to mrt. when I reached there, I wanted to get out. and me being SUPER blur, didn't see the bus coming behind and nearly got knocked. *ouch* well, I was lucky. THANK GOD!. (: took mrt, then it was when wakling home that I realised that my geography PT WAS MISSING! *arghhh* walked back to the mrt and back home but couldn't find it. ahhhhhhhhhh... why?!?! oh well, anyway, it has already been marked *THANK GOD* so that was the start of week 9.


/4:37 PM



Profile

rach
RGS
6H`05
103`06 203`07 306`08
45th batch`09
OSL'08
FCBC youthnet
08/04/1993


say it


cbox
shoutbox




held together

adel
alicia
angela
charlene
cheowying
chloe
claudia heng
claudia ong
cy
danae
desiree
eenette
grace
hanjie
huiqing
joy
jason lum
jean
jerald
jianxin
jing kai
jovina
juan
kahhow
kelly
lester
lydia
peixin
priya
rachel ang
renci
sarah
sergin
shaobing
theresa
tricia
varsha
vivian
weiyi+mich
yi xin
ysabel
yuxi
yvonne
zhenling
zhiyang
6H'05
103`06
cellgrp
JR tribe


credits

designer: YIHUI