Monday, August 07, 2006
let's say I'm pissed and saddened?!?!... reason later..
the school changed the time table again, so all of us didn't wear PE attire, except for some who wore shorts>.< so we ended up doing Aces day routine in the hall, it's quite nice, especially the middle impact part, haha, so fun.. lol... then was had netball... one game : 6 of us against 8 of them + Mr tan.. ahhh.. we still won..but it was a good game.. first time I'm so *chuan* after the game.. I was coughing after that... -.-''' and leg muscles ached.. then was science, started on a new module, biology... followed by chinese and CLE.. oh, and philo was the first blog of the day : knowing yourself ...given journal as homework.. anyway, was adviced to go home after school since I was having this freakin' headache since recess.. irritating...went off with chloe,charlene and angela.. unfair.. they went to macs, I was so tempted to go, but because for this freakin' headache.. I went home... ...
okay, you might not want to read on...
cause I'm blogging about this person who I'm really pissed by?.. and maybe saddened..
I'm warning you...
.
.
.
.
.
okay, I've warned you... unless you are really observant, you won't be able to tell who this person is... probably only 2-3 others will know who I'm talking about, that's if they visit my blog which is very likely.. but anyway, this person, really has a BIG change, negative one?!?! I shouldn't state what she does, but yeah, I'm pissed with her...don't wanna make it so obvious... but it doesn't pay to be kind or nice.. or whatever it is.. this person doesn't appreciate it... finally got what huiqing was saying 'people aren't what they seem on the surface' ...as in really experiencing it, probably only a few will see this person fully, or else you'll think this person is okay, or maybe nice.. bleah whatever... I shall add another line ' people change with the surroundings' which is apparently saddening but whatever... don't wish to state anymore..
/3:25 PM