Sunday, August 06, 2006
I love yesterday's bbq(: haha... sad couldn't stay over but not many people stayed over... so anyway, yesterday morning was pretty boring, doing all the algebra problems -.- ... went for music lesson in the afternoon(: I love piano! (: haha ... went together with lydia to the chalet at around 6+ , saw basia and vivi at the playground.. vivi's so cute!!! she's only 4years old?!?! and basia was accompanying her.. haha.. AUNTIE Basia (: meet the rest in the chalet area, some preparing for the bbq, so jiajun, basia,chaoyang,lester,lydia,danae and me went to the beach... ohhh..and vivi too >.< she's adorable..! we climb over the fence...cause we were lazy to walk all the way out.. walking there itself was really funny, all the jokes jiajun and chaoyang cracked, and vivi came 'attacking' jiajun, she's damm cute...the rest of us laugh non-stop.. sat at the beach, started drizzling, but I love the wind there, so cooling.. chaoyang and jiajun took photos, but vivi refused to look at the camera.. sad.. but nevermind..then later lester came over, ask lydia take photo, lydia,lester and me, but she cut his face off.. lol. so he ask me to take, I also cut his face off-.-''' but the second time I didn't cut your face off! only part of your hair.. (: then later the rain got slightly heavier, so we went to a constructed shelter... waited there...lester carried vivi.. ran around the shelter, with chaoyang chasing, apparently he was pretending to be sun wukong, for some reason and he asked jiajun to be zhu ba jie.. bleah -.-''' it was really funny, then chaoyang ask us to be creative, come up with some imaginative of the bamboo stick we had.. chaoyang's one was a guitar...jiajun was a elongated finger, to pick his nose.. gross! basia's one was to use it as a cane to whack jiajun, danae's one was to use it as an umbrella to hide from jiajun, lydia's one was to use it to poke jiajun, and mine? use to trip jiajun!... we're so evil.. haha.. jiajun was like " wah lao eh..." haha... vivi was sleeping on lester's back, then we went back to the chalet, halfway, vivi woke up.. the she slept again, then she wake up.. (: we saw ruth,marcus,dylan and charlene in the house..hahaz.. then we started eating(: then the joke came, the mrt joke...laugh laugh and more laughs! but sadly, can't fool pastor Jeff... then we had a round of introduction.. then worship.. then I had to leave... sob..sob.. but it was a great time (: haha... I wish I had the photos, then can post it up here.. Jiajun! send me the photos!!! (: thank you...
/10:12 AM